• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

V Festival 2010 Lineup

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
Kings of Leon - Kasabian
Stereophonics - Faithless - The Prodigy - David Guetta - Pet Shop Boys - Cheryl Cole
Paul Weller - The Kooks - Paolo Nutini - Florence and the Machine - Madness - Editors
Mika - White Lies - Groove Armada - The Courteeners - Scouting For Girls
Chase and Status - The Temper Trap - Amy Macdonald - Newton Faulker - La Roux
Sugababes - Pixie Lott - Skunk Anasie - Passion Pit - Ellie Goulding
Kate Nash - Paloma Faith - Shed Seven - Imogen Heap - Plan B

KOL and Kasabian are this years headline acts

kasabian
Faithless
Prodigy
Paul Weller
Madness
Courteeners
Chase and Status
Editors

are the other bands are ****
Cheryl Cole is gonna be there its suppossed to be a ****ing rock festival ??

To be honest it is a music festival, it is easy to get to and generally a laugh.

For my Rock quota this year I will bet at Download & Sonisphere.

Going to give Reading a miss as it seems to be GCSE Results Party and last year got fed up with the high number of teenagers over indulging and needing paramedics to sort them out in the arena

going to try and get weekend tickets for this.......gutted as a virgin media customer i missed the advanced sales promotion :'(

anyone got any tips or best company to use when they go on sale Friday ?

Was going to respond that us Essex residents have a pre-general sale chance of getting them on-line this year, as they have closed the option to get them @ Chelmsford Civic Centre, well done Ozzy for providing the link.

Skunk Anasie .. always worth it on their own ! Paul Weller Paloma Faith Sterophonics , Kings of Leon (maybe with Cherly Cole people could hold up Sausage Roles !!!)blimey some good stuff

Tickets on sale at 9am on Friday.
Great line up for music, although not that great for rock.
Really wanted to go this year but unfortunately I'm away so will just have to put up with mates going on about how great it was until next year!

Saw KOL at Leeds last year, I thought they'd be dull but turned out to be one of the best live acts I've seen.

Seen Kasabian a few times (once in a pub, once backstage at Glasto), and they're right up with the best around when playing live.

I'd be tempted to go, but everyone one the schedule who I like, I've seen. Ah well...

Saw KOL at Leeds last year, I thought they'd be dull but turned out to be one of the best live acts I've seen.

Seen Kasabian a few times (once in a pub, once backstage at Glasto), and they're right up with the best around when playing live.

I'd be tempted to go, but everyone one the schedule who I like, I've seen. Ah well...

Go its perfect for you lefty commie love fest people

Yeah but are you interested in commie lefty love fests?

Standing in puddles listening to what sounds like Tim Lovejoy's record collection while surrounded by earnest young souls in Che Guevara t-shirts?

Saints preserve us.

*switches back to Radio 4*

Kings of Leon - Kasabian
Stereophonics - Faithless - The Prodigy - David Guetta - Pet Shop Boys - Cheryl Cole
Paul Weller - The Kooks - Paolo Nutini - Florence and the Machine - Madness - Editors
Mika - White Lies - Groove Armada - The Courteeners - Scouting For Girls
Chase and Status - The Temper Trap - Amy Macdonald - Newton Faulker - La Roux
Sugababes - Pixie Lott - Skunk Anasie - Passion Pit - Ellie Goulding
Kate Nash - Paloma Faith - Shed Seven - Imogen Heap - Plan B

KOL and Kasabian are this years headline acts

What a highly uninspiring line-up. Still, good to see Madness are still going...hopefully they'll come back out to this part of the world soon as I missed them last year.

Back