• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

maldon_blue

First XI
How many zoners were there then?

Brilliant weekend I must say!

Babyshambles, The Coral, Ocean Colour Scene, Editors, Jet, Kasabian, Fratellis, The Cribs, James, Killers. Fantastic.

Highlight of the weekend - Foo Fighters - can only be described as Awesome!

the foos are awesome.. ive seen the cribs also and they are quality. didn't go to V but have had a wicked time whenever ive been before.. however it's nothing compared to Glasto so get in the mix for some tickets next year mate!

Going to Decaydance at the Hammersmith on Wednesday:

Fall Out Boy
Panic! At The Disco
Gym Class Hereos
Cobra Starship

And more..

:D

dude its the same as all the festivals now!

Too true. I was originally planning on going to the Download festival as well as Reading this year but the lineup was much the same as it has been since 2003 - it seems like the only things that change at the major festivals are the headliners....!

Too true. I was originally planning on going to the Download festival as well as Reading this year but the lineup was much the same as it has been since 2003 - it seems like the only things that change at the major festivals are the headliners....!

Hence why I don't go to festivals in England anymore, plus the fact they cost too much.

Next year I'll be going back to Germany, can't wait!

Having got home about an hour ago from V, i can confirm it was ****ing awesome.

Who rocked the most though? McFly. And I'm not joking either!

Had good fun at my first ever festival and was only 5 hours late for work today, my highlight was seeing Bonde Do Role in the Cider House with about 150 other people and being at the front for Guilemots, Mika (who was surprisingly good) and Lily Allen

Had good fun at my first ever festival and was only 5 hours late for work today, my highlight was seeing Bonde Do Role in the Cider House with about 150 other people and being at the front for Guilemots, Mika (who was surprisingly good) and Lily Allen

I was about 2 metres behind you for Mika and Lilly (shut up, i know you're banned from America you daft bint) Allen.

''Big girl, you are beautiful''

I went up on Sunday. Had a wicked day. I thought Kasabian and The Killers were quailty.

Mcfly were alrite to lol

Back