• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Vanessa Feltz - fail!

yet another high quality programme to dumb down the masses, with the normal mid range celebrity hosting or taking part. And you pay a fee for this tripe!..

shame on you

As they pulled her on to the side I think the term "beached whale" came to mind. What fat useless sh*t she really is.

I genuinely sleep well at night knowing that a swell of Anti-Feltzism is growing on this board. Fight the good fight gents (and ladies).

Why ow why did they drag the fat b**ch out of the pool, if it was my i would have taken off the crash hat and stamped on her stupid pig ugly face

When De Beck found out who he had on his team, he may as well have thrown in the towel there and then!

The site of her arse in that tight silver suit was enough to bring a small amount of sick up into my mouth. I still find it laughable that she claims to be a size 12. Size 12 elephant more like. Silly bi*ch.

Hmm do you realise Vanessa Feltz is an Anagram of...".Enslaves Fatz"....:unsure:

Back