• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Vanessa George

blue shrimp

Youth team
This ghastly bag of fat/lard refuses to name the kids she and others abused..Torture the fat bint by putting her huge arms into the local butchers bacon slicer...Bet she talks then.

My usual lefty anti-death penalty stance is really put to the test with all the scum involved in this.

Would you want to know?

As a parent of a child currently in nursery, yes I would. How else am I going to make sure it doesn't affect him? I need to know, and know what to look out for, and how to deal with it.

Despicable human being... The death penalty isn't good enough for her, although she won't last long behind bars.

Sadly they believe theres a a massive increase in women offenders estimates at around 65,000 . Theres no easy solution to this , only beaware and catch them as soon as possible.

In a few years time she will be released with new ID and possibly state handouts to see her through,Whilst in jail she will be offered protection so no nasty other inmates can give her a decent kicking or hopefully worse.This bitch deserves several savage beating one of which being so severe the evil cow ...Dies.

Sadly we no longer live in a society where the punishment fits the crime. Blairs Britain has created the biggest joke of a justice system anywehre in the world. This woman deserves to be hung drawn and quartered but no doubt will be let out in 10 years like the two scumbags who this week were jailed for killing an innocent man. Life should mean life and in a prison without any luxuries like they have these days.

Scum like this cannot be rehabilitated.

Imagining what the poor innocent children & babies endured whilst 'in her care' makes me very angry - I would love to get my hands on that bitch.

It's plain wrong to protect perverts by providing new lives & identities for them once they have got out of prison.

Should lock sh!t like her up in prison ships in the middle of the Atlantic with plain basic nutrition & water with NO luxuries, pastimes or hope of parole- that would give them time to reflect on their actions!!

Back