• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Very Proud...

AKBlue

Wearing my shirt in the office today, already been told to put a jumper on as it's not office policy. Obviously i refused.
People here talking about the Champions League. Sad.
Wayne Gray- what a legend!
To be honest, i wasn't nervous once last night, always thought we'd do it.
So proud today.

Know what you mean, nobody cares about the LDV in my office apart from me.

Losers!.

Come on Blues!!..

smile.gif

There is a few Premiersh*te supporters in my office, who actively looked out for our result last night.....

Just have to wait for the Director to get in so I can take the 11th of April off as a days holiday.... Too knackered last year after "Special Pepsi's" at 9am....
oops.gif
upside.gif
oops.gif

on 5 live after the game last night a wrexham supporter was on there saying how important it was to them and us. put his point across very well. didnt expect to hear anything with chelsea winning like that

Ahh the jealous looks I've been getting from all the Col Ewe fans at uni.
The general vibe seems to be "You're just gonna lose". To which I ask them the last time they got to a major final. The answer is always strangely muted....

The 3rd biggest domestic cup competition in the country and we're there AGAIN! As I told my girlfriend last year make the most of this it only happens once, and like London buses ..........

yup, proudly got my Nike SUFC polo shirt on in the office today. My boss the Leeds fan was chuffed for me, but as usual all the other 'Managers' have only talked about Chelsea.
One of them said about Ronaldinho, I said about Freddy Eastwood

Somebody actually had the cheek to ask me if i had 'watched the big game last night'.
Knowing this guy is a Chelsea fan i played along for about 3 minutes claiming i had been there and it was a fantastic night.
He just didn't get it.

No other Shrimpers in my office here in Manchester, but it is great telling the Man U fans we are off to Cardiff! Lets hope Southampton beat them on Saturday and I can rub it in even more!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (AKBlue @ Mar. 09 2005,10:09)]Wearing my shirt in the office today, already been told to put a jumper on as it's not office policy. Obviously i refused.
People here talking about the Champions League. Sad.
Wayne Gray- what a legend!
To be honest, i wasn't nervous once last night, always thought we'd do it.
So proud today.
Great stuff "Obviously I refused"

Classic
laugh.gif

Everyone knows I support Southend in the office and even though near enough all of them support Premiersh*te teams they all bothered to check out the result and even congratulate Southend!!

The best part of it all is that I have a Blackpool supporter in the office, so much for holding their title!!

Tell ya mum ,
tell ya mum to put the champagne on ice
we are going to Cardiff twice,
tell ya mum tell ya mum ..........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ Mar. 09 2005,11:19)]on 5 live after the game last night a wrexham supporter was on there saying how important it was to them and us. put his point across very well. didnt expect to hear anything with chelsea winning like that
That Wrexham caller was just after a Southend supporter had phoned in, bigging up the Shrimpers and Eastwood (the player!).

biggrin.gif

The commentator (Alan Green?) embarassingly didn't have a clue about football at our level, did he and admitted it.

He didn't even realise we got through until the Southend caller (Possibly called Graham?) got through.

Back