• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

View from behind enemy lines

Thurrock_Blue

Youth Team
Was sat in the "Family Stand" a.k.a the North Stand on saturday with the boy and felt I had to view a couple of points

1.Foul Mouthed ASBO kids: Wish I had a tenner for every time the kid behind me (who looked about 10) who was sat next to his dad shouted "get stuck into the Essex c**ts. His dad never even said anything.

2."You all support West Ham" - what the f**k is that about. If my Geography aint completely f**ked they are Miles closer to E13 Than Southend are, and historically have clusters of both Yids and West Ham join them in occasions in the past

3.Blinding noise coming from the Southend fans - had to applaud that!

4.Excellent view of Clarkes goal - That I did stand up and applaud, got couple of dodgy looks but credit was due to that.

I was in the same place and my main observation was that I have never seen so much fake Stone Island gear in a family stand.

Very true - bit that made me laugh and never fails to

was when a "lad" who was obviously a fair distance from the Southend fans. Stood up spread his arms out wide and stood towards the away fans shouting "COME ON YOU ESSEX C**TS" thought it was hilarious as he blatantly would have s**t it should anyone actually have fancied a pop.

Forgot to add that I thought Peter Clarke had a blinder!

His last gasp interception after Darryl had dropped a clanger right infront of me was quality. His goal as stated earlier was a little bit special as well.

Was sat in the "Family Stand" a.k.a the North Stand on saturday with the boy and felt I had to view a couple of points

1.Foul Mouthed ASBO kids: Wish I had a tenner for every time the kid behind me (who looked about 10) who was sat next to his dad shouted "get stuck into the Essex c**ts. His dad never even said anything.

2."You all support West Ham" - what the f**k is that about. If my Geography aint completely f**ked they are Miles closer to E13 Than Southend are, and historically have clusters of both Yids and West Ham join them in occasions in the past

3.Blinding noise coming from the Southend fans - had to applaud that!

4.Excellent view of Clarkes goal - That I did stand up and applaud, got couple of dodgy looks but credit was due to that.

Im wondering if this was the reason I saw a family of about 6 leaving at half time as they had "seen enough" - anyone on here? Or anyone know who they were or why they left?!

Im wondering if this was the reason I saw a family of about 6 leaving at half time as they had "seen enough" - anyone on here? Or anyone know who they were or why they left?!

Cars just don't nick themselves these days you know Sam.
These people have got a reputation to keep (plus probably a schedule of motors to target! :p)

East-End Villains, best in the world, makes you proud to be British! :p

I reckon there are is as much chav scum who follow southend as follow orient.

much like with 75,000 man utd fans at OT each week theres gotta be at least 3 decent ones.

I reckon there are is as much chav scum who follow southend as follow orient.

much like with 75,000 man utd fans at OT each week theres gotta be at least 3 decent ones.

I would estimate you outnumber our chavs 4-1 having been to your hell hole this weekend. Even your coppers are chavs.

Back