• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Virgin Media

Someone posted a link to the highlights of the Ooze game earlier and I had a quick look. Although the videos aren't the best quality, it's still a great site and for those of us who don't get sky it means we can see all the FL goals! :D

Yep, just watched the highlights.

Much more than on ITV - quality was good once buffered. Excellent service from Virgin, hope they can keep that up!

Doubt it, couldnt get it to work in Firefox, only IE7 - and then only after an update.

Doubt it will work in the Mac FF, or Safari... buggered mate!

Doubt it, couldnt get it to work in Firefox, only IE7 - and then only after an update.

Doubt it will work in the Mac FF, or Safari... buggered mate!

Figured as much. *******s...
Cheers for the advice though

Its tricky on a mac to get this kind of thing now Gates et al has withdrawn IE from running on a Mac. Guess he's still p***ed at how well the iPod sold...

Figured as much. *******s...
Cheers for the advice though

Its tricky on a mac to get this kind of thing now Gates et al has withdrawn IE from running on a Mac. Guess he's still p***ed at how well the iPod sold...

LOL... MS are silly for not doing a version of IE for Mac now - think one of the fears stopping people going Mac is the lack of IE.

IE Mac is pretty shocking though! And we still have to check it for web standards :thump:

I don't miss it (other then at times like this where media companies don't support macs). Firefox is much better than IE ever was, and recent updates to Safari have been so good I use that loads now too.

Its weird though, seeing as Macs run on intel processors now and have a mode you can activate that turn them into PC's????

It's also quite ironic that they're advertising "BUY FIREFOX EBAY EDITION!" on a page that won't work if you're running Firefox...

Worrying that AB got skinned twice for their winner.

And, the contact for the second caution seemed...non-existant!

It's also quite ironic that they're advertising "BUY FIREFOX EBAY EDITION!" on a page that won't work if you're running Firefox...

Worked in Firefox for me! First time, no probs. I thought the quality was better than BluesWorld too. Good stuff Virgin!

It looks really clear but it keeps freezing........it should be ok as I have 2 MB broadband and a fairly new PC

Bloody typical that the highlights are blocked if your accessing from overseas. I guess that Blues World gets to keep at least ONE customer, then.
:mad:

It looks really clear but it keeps freezing........it should be ok as I have 2 MB broadband and a fairly new PC

Hit pause when it first starts playing and give it a minute to download enough to act as a decent buffer. If it's freezing it's because it's downloading slower than it's playing.

Back