• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust News Virtual balloon race - fun comp to raise funds for the club and good causes!

If you click on the leaderboard (where shows the top 10) you will then be able to scroll through the pages using the numbers at the bottom. Hopefully you don’t have to scroll through too many pages!! If you know the name of your balloon it is easier as you can just type it in the search.

If anyone is struggling send me a DM with your name and email address and I will try and locate you.

Reactions: RHB
Daughter in 6th and youngest grandson in 8th this morning! Wonder where they're heading today?

The overnight winds blew the balloons to Gillingham but fortunately Tom was out and they are now safely back on track...the leader currently is The Power of Noah...hold tight all

E6C7BC48-6345-450A-8189-93396B7B25A7.jpeg

DA232C0A-8FBB-4D6D-9B50-534E36FD51F4.jpeg

Attachments

• 3D81F52D-41BE-4BAD-9817-CCC1BD6A8B8F.jpeg
    3D81F52D-41BE-4BAD-9817-CCC1BD6A8B8F.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 9
My balloon has moved up nearly 50 places, that 's the good news, the bad news is it's still only 100th.

Screenshot (8).png

Not a dig at the trust at all as it is nothing to do with them, but anyone else a tad disappointed with the visualisation of this?

Still enjoyable to follow though.

Just checked on mine and reckon I must a hole in it as it seems to be going backwards

Back