• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Lets face it the season is over and we do not have anything to play for so now is the perfect time to turn out attention to the main problem with this football club and that is Ron Martin

Time to be vocal Friday register your disgust MARTIN OUT etc.....

This man has got off lightly for too long and if we don't do something then we mite as well give up all together!

TIME TO UNITE!!!!

Unite for SOUTHEND!

So my enjoyment of the football match is going to be spoiled by a load of people hurling abuse at someone in the stand.

Surely it would be better if those who feel strongly about this protest after the game , he has got to get to his car for starters and he will be less likely to be able to ignore it. It would prevent issues within the ground with people who have gone there to watch the match as well as showing the true feeling as opposed to the protest being scattered round the ground and diluted.

A concentrated mass protest would have far more impact

So my enjoyment of the football match is going to be spoiled by a load of people hurling abuse at someone in the stand.

Surely it would be better if those who feel strongly about this protest after the game , he has got to get to his car for starters and he will be less likely to be able to ignore it. It would prevent issues within the ground with people who have gone there to watch the match as well as showing the true feeling as opposed to the protest being scattered round the ground and diluted.

A concentrated mass protest would have far more impact

Whats there to spoil?

I enjoy watching a football match, to a degree its regardless of the result or the standard. Obviously a quality performance resulting in a stunning win is all the better, but I can generally (Soares and Gilbert excepted) appreciate those doing something better than i can or ever could

why did I expect firestorms answer to be like that,?? he is typical of a poster, that just cannot bring himself to admit martin may have done something just slightly wrong, like ****ed the club over for the last 10 years or so

why did I expect firestorms answer to be like that,?? he is typical of a poster, that just cannot bring himself to admit martin may have done something just slightly wrong, like ****ed the club over for the last 10 years or so

Please can you highlight the words in my postthat says that Martin has not done anything wrong.

Did you read the words "A concentrated mass protest would have far more impact"

Whereas mine will probably be spoilt, once again, by a number of individuals who are very fortunate to be making a living out of playing football and who usually struggle to get more than a couple of shots on target each match.

ive found a lot of the last ten years quite entertaining

Whereas mine will probably be spoilt, once again, by a number of individuals who are very fortunate to be making a living out of playing football and who usually struggle to get more than a couple of shots on target each match.

starting with hall and grant in a more attacking role will help create a few chances as no one else gets a shot in on goal apart from the forwards.

I can't see any protest working as it will not be supported by the majority at the game, most people naturally avoid conflict whether that be refusing to chant or protest outside the ground hence my suggestion of just staying away, no conflict but a very strong message.

lets face it the season is over and we do not have anything to play for so now is the perfect time to turn out attention to the main problem with this football club and that is ron martin

time to be vocal friday register your disgust martin out etc.....

This man has got off lightly for too long and if we don't do something then we mite as well give up all together!

Time to unite!!!!

Unite for southend!

great post scott, let the little runt have it.....for far too long the man has took liberties with this club of ours, too many people on here fuss about backing the players during the game...support the team no matter what, sturrocks doing a fantastic job, tilson was rubbish anyway.........blah blah blah - no matter what your opinions are surely every supporter must agree on one thing by now and that is that ron martin is a horrid little parasite that sucked the life out of our club, people need to let him know they won't put up with his lies anymore.

When the whole tilson sacking / protest took place i went to the car park and confronted rm at new manager paul sturrocks press conference ...... I told ron to his face what i thought of him , that he is killing my club...he snapped back at me and said " it's not your club its my club,i own it". This is where we must all unite, he may own it on paper but this club belong's to us the fans and the people of this town - not some jumped up little plastic property developer

if you love something then it's worth fighting for yes ??? Well take the fight to ron martin, enough is enough, don't just moan about it on here sat behind your keyboard let the b.astard know how you feel about what he is doing to your club

johnny campbell

People have to remember that the council gave the backing to RM's whole project for a new ground because the fans backed it. (he asked us to walk down Vic avenue with placards and fill the Civic centre) ..without us he would have got nothing.He has treated us all as mugs and dirt ever since. It was the fans who got the permission not him.

Martin out!

great post scott, let the little runt have it.....for far too long the man has took liberties with this club of ours, too many people on here fuss about backing the players during the game...support the team no matter what, sturrocks doing a fantastic job, tilson was rubbish anyway.........blah blah blah - no matter what your opinions are surely every supporter must agree on one thing by now and that is that ron martin is a horrid little parasite that sucked the life out of our club, people need to let him know they won't put up with his lies anymore.

When the whole tilson sacking / protest took place i went to the car park and confronted rm at new manager paul sturrocks press conference ...... I told ron to his face what i thought of him , that he is killing my club...he snapped back at me and said " it's not your club its my club,i own it". This is where we must all unite, he may own it on paper but this club belong's to us the fans and the people of this town - not some jumped up little plastic property developer

if you love something then it's worth fighting for yes ??? Well take the fight to ron martin, enough is enough, don't just moan about it on here sat behind your keyboard let the b.astard know how you feel about what he is doing to your club

johnny campbell

Agree totaly John - all of these people that sight that we must get behind the team in part I agree with BUT now that our season is over we can and should be doing all we can to be as vocal and as united against the cancer on this club that is Ron Martin!!!!!

The people who say you have to believe in Martin, that his future his entwinned with Southends future etc should consider this. If we are wrong about Martin then SUFC will have a new ground and a future, and if that happens I will be the first to put my hands up and say I got it wrong. If however if they are wrong then there will be no SUFC it will be game over, kaput, no more. Lets face it Martin hasn't delivered on anything yet regarding the new ground, it's all a lot of promises, pretty computer pictures and borrowed money, nothing else. If the day comes when SUFC are no more then I want to be able to look myself in the mirror and say I tried my best, if people don't like that then thats not my problem but it is not in my DNA to see something I have loved with a passion for 48 years destroyed by this nasty little git.

For me those who want to do nothing support the death of SUFC!

The people who say you have to believe in Martin, that his future his entwinned with Southends future etc should consider this. If we are wrong about Martin then SUFC will have a new ground and a future, and if that happens I will be the first to put my hands up and say I got it wrong. If however if they are wrong then there will be no SUFC it will be game over, kaput, no more. Lets face it Martin hasn't delivered on anything yet regarding the new ground, it's all a lot of promises, pretty computer pictures and borrowed money, nothing else. If the day comes when SUFC are no more then I want to be able to look myself in the mirror and say I tried my best, if people don't like that then thats not my problem but it is not in my DNA to see something I have loved with a passion for 48 years destroyed by this nasty little git.

GREAT POST :thumbsup:

Made me laugh in the south upper last night every time Morris or their keeper took a goal kick there was a chant of 'Martin out' from about 5 fans.....that'll do the trick.

Back