• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Vodafone

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Are *****.

I got ****ed up and lost my phone, and then 12 hours later cancel it when i get the opportunity to ring them. Blah blah blah, they assure me if someone has called the talking clock of new Zealand or such like, I wont have to pay for it.

Low and behold, some sausage munching **** burglar has spent £140 calling Albania and Greece, and now Vodafone have said I'm not covered, but as a 'good will gesture' they'll meet me half way. What utter tosspots.

Hmmm, not good. Im pretty sure this could be taken further. You probably should of asked for written confirmation that they would do that after your first phone call ...

Kev

Are *****.

I got ****ed up and lost my phone, and then 12 hours later cancel it when i get the opportunity to ring them. Blah blah blah, they assure me if someone has called the talking clock of new Zealand or such like, I wont have to pay for it.

Low and behold, some sausage munching **** burglar has spent £140 calling Albania and Greece, and now Vodafone have said I'm not covered, but as a 'good will gesture' they'll meet me half way. What utter tosspots.

Have you threatened to cancel yet?

Are *****.

You are indeed covered... make sure you take it up with them.

I would doubt if you were covered from the moment it went missing, more likely the moment you reported it missing.
Otherwise you could rack up massive bills then report it stolen.....

Vodafone are rubbish and have one of the worst customer services departments I've ever encountered. They're too busy trying to sell you things to actually help you, and even when they do get around to giving advice, it's incomplete, misguided or just plain wrong.

Bloody useless.

Mrs B has recently been at loggerheads with them. Always happy with O2's service, am now with Vodafone but it's a company phone so I don't have to worry about customer service.

Back