• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Volunteering

andrew_sthnd

Coach
I am almost finished at Uni and when I leave in a few months I will be taking a gap year to earn some money and go travelling. However, I would also like to do some volunteer work in some poorer, less fortunate countries. I have looked at a few charity websites at their opportunities but just wanted to know if anyone had done anything like this before? If so, who did you go with? Any tips or contacts would be much appreciated!

I know princes Harry and William are planning a charity bike ride across Africa for charity.

They might be happy for you to tag along?

i've got some washing up that needs doing if you are up for it?

Cheers for the help guys. As for the washing up it sounds very tempting but I may have to get back to you on that one, I have a very good offer to hoover a house!

Back