• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

-------------Bentley-------------
Leonard--Barrett-White--Coker
-------Clifford----Timlin---------
Worrall-----Payne------Weston
-------Williams/Signing---------

That is assuming Barry is injured - but still I would like to see a signing by Saturday given PB stance on needing two forwards as a minimum.

If no new new signing are made.

Bentley
Leonard Thompson White Coker
Timlin
Worrall Clifford Hurst
Corr Shaq

If Corr is unfit bring in Williams .
If Hurst is unfit bring back Payne, and change the formation.

I think leaving Payne out gives us more of a balance attacking from midfield.

What is the cut off point for a newbie to be in to be eligible to play Saturday? Can't help feeling there will be some news on that front today.

As things stand, I would suggest - don't think Hurst or Corr will make it:

Bentley
Leonard, Thompson, White, Coker
Worrall, Timlin, Payne, Deegan, Weston
Coulthirst

There's every chance Binnon-Williams could be used as the left sided centre-back.

Bentley

White. Thompson B-williams
worral. Timlin. Coker
Atkinson. Lenny
Payne
Coulthirst

There's every chance Binnon-Williams could be used as the left sided centre-back.

Very true, but would you then have White in the middle alongside and Thompson at RB? Would scare me silly to have Binnom-Williams and Thompson as the central pairing!

It is very windy out today, will that make a difference?
The grass looks good and The Hall turf is flat so short, crisp, passing must be the way this afternoon?
This could be a good game for Payne and Clifford to step forward as they seem better than most on the ball.

It is very windy out today, will that make a difference?
The grass looks good and The Hall turf is flat so short, crisp, passing must be the way this afternoon?
This could be a good game for Payne and Clifford to step forward as they seem better than most on the ball.

Definitely not a day for hoofing!

I must admit I wouldn't be too upset if it got called off today. It's going to be a really messy, scrappy affair in this weather.

20 minutes to go before the 12pm deadline if any more loan signing are to be made.

Won't be there today but wish the team the best of luck and hope for the fans we play 442 and really go for it.

Won't be there today but wish the team the best of luck and hope for the fans we play 442 and really go for it.
I am going and have a spare ticket. Would you like it as a peace offering? I sit right behind where Phil Brown is so you can voice your peculiar opinions to him for real if you have the guts.

I am going and have a spare ticket. Would you like it as a peace offering? I sit right behind where Phil Brown is so you can voice your peculiar opinions to him for real if you have the guts.

Nah you are too weird !

Nah you are too weird !
Aww such a shame. Enjoy your day stuck indoors infront of your computer. Im sure you will have plenty to say on how we played without seeing any of it later.I did try SZ members but no joy.

Back