• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Guys I purchased a 14 Plate skoda superb brand new at the start of the year as my taxi and I have since found out that it's part of the emissions cover up - subsequently I have now seen that the top law firms are now going for a class action lawsuit against VW group so just a heads up for people there could be a claim in it for effected owners, you can check your motor on the VW website by entering your VIN number or by now they should have wrote to you! Personally I love my skoda and had one before and before my taxi driving a lovely Golf R32 so I have always been in the VW camp

My golf is affected. Going to wait about what vw offer because apparently they're organising a compensation package.

My VW Touran is affected.

I am very disappointed because I bought the car for its green credentials however a top of the range Audi A6 would go some way to compensating me.

I've got the new Superb. SE Business Estate and it's a very impressive car for the money. Unfortunately it goes back at the end of Feb due to redundancy (company motor), but if I had a young family it would be high on my purchase list - then amount of stuff you can get in it, plus carry people in sheer comfort is amazing.

Back