• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jack The Flag

One Step Beyond ♪
Thanks to the lowlife scum that stole one of the TBV flags off a pole in W block today. Although the person that has taken is probably a child I just think it's disgusting that we can't even put flags out without people feeling the need to steal one. People work hard and put alot of money into the club. It's a shame because certain individuals doing things like this spoils the rest of the matchday experience for others and seems like we won't be getting the flags out anymore if people do things like this. Anyway keep singing lads and ladies and let's help our might team push for promotion! Jack the flag:)

Thanks to the lowlife scum that stole one of the TBV flags off a pole in W block today. Although the person that has taken is probably a child I just think it's disgusting that we can't even put flags out without people feeling the need to steal one. People work hard and put alot o money into the club. It's a shame because certain individuals doing things like this spoils the rest of the matchday experience for others and seems like we won't be getting the flags out anymore if people do things like this. Anyway keep singing lads and ladies and let's help our might team push for promotion! Jack the flag:)

No need to be ageist and accuse those young people.

jack, maybe you have been giving it large to someone again and they thought lets teach this chap a lesson, think next time you mouth off to people you dont even know as payback does come around pal, not nice of them to take the flag tho eh:tease:.

Find the Aberdeen shrimper flag and you'll find yours jack. There's a serial flag thief on the loose

Have you considered calling Scotland yard? They take this sort if thing very seriously and I suspect they would send a squad over to investigate? Falling that Maybe you and Aberdeen could hire a private detective?

TBH this is taking this ****..I took the Bluebells flags away from them today as they seemed to have stopped using them to give them back to the singers and the guys that make the most noise..Those flags cost £40 each and we have already lost about 2O flags these past few seasons to people that take them home.

In my heart I knew I was doing wrong by trusting fans to be honest and give them back at the end of the game...It is sometimes pointless trying to make people join in whilst having to keep an eye on the flags.

Disgusting behaviour and now we will keep what little amount of flags we have left locked up.

Although the person that has taken is probably a child
says the lad who is little more than one himself!!! :hilarious: Sorry Jack, serious subject I know, but that just sounded funny coming from you! Do you mean the thief took the flag home, but not on it's pole? I'm pretty sure someone that "sits" in that area must have a good idea who it was...failing that ask Jobbo if there's anything on CCTV. I do agree it's pretty lowlife to be nicking one of those flags though.

get a life the lot of you!!!

That's a bit unnecessary... It might not be important to you but people have spent their own time and maybe money trying to do something for the club. It's important to them and they should be respected and not ridiculedi

That's a bit unnecessary... It might not be important to you but people have spent their own time and maybe money trying to do something for the club. It's important to them and they should be respected and not ridiculedi

I agree, respect to him for trying to put his flag on the seats in the kop at anfield only to be thwarted by the stewards. The supporters in the stand were amused by his audacity. Obviously this does not happen to often there. Shame on the so called supporter thieves who stole his flag.

the answer is only give flags out to people you know and can trust

We try to do that. The thing I find odd is that a few seasons back we gave out some 8000 flags, Yellow and Blue for the Chelsea game and Blue and White for Doncaster I think it was and I very seldomly see any at the ground. Why people don't bring them to games is very odd, do they just have them on the wall at home?

In this case though the flag was not a free give-away one but one we brought, but as I had said we have lost over 20 of these over the past few seasons costing in excess of £800.

It is sickening that you cannot even trust your own fans.

I agree it's a shame you can't trust your own fans. Jack gave me a flag yesterday and I returned it at the end of the game, shame others can't. Really don't see what fun people get from destroying a flag or nicking it. Clearly have nothing better to do with their lives.

Back