• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperhosk

First XI
I have been in the W block for many years and i am still shocked by the things people get up to Friday some of the little maggots decided to start throwing water around!! i see that Sumo guy had to explain to some chap what happened and credit for him doing that but to many of these 12-16 year olds think they can have it but lets face it i would put all my money down to say most of them would be off like a shot of something kicked off down the front at night.
also some fella who got hit with water is a nutter and he has picked 3 people out who are soon to be "spoken to" buy he said eye for a eye so he will glass them bit extreme but when you mess with nutters you get mess right?

but back to my Rant well i say rant more of a question i guess? why do some of these people (that ginger guy & the fat bloke) hang about with these little kids i mean WTF that ginger guy must be late 30's and he takes underage kids to the pub? must say you lot look stupid

i will stay in the W bloke just to watch these idiots make them self looks more & more stupid

UP THE BLUES

I have been in the W block for many years and i am still shocked by the things people get up to Friday some of the little maggots decided to start throwing water around!! i see that Sumo guy had to explain to some chap what happened and credit for him doing that but to many of these 12-16 year olds think they can have it but lets face it i would put all my money down to say most of them would be off like a shot of something kicked off down the front at night.
also some fella who got hit with water is a nutter and he has picked 3 people out who are soon to be "spoken to" buy he said eye for a eye so he will glass them bit extreme but when you mess with nutters you get mess right?

but back to my Rant well i say rant more of a question i guess? why do some of these people (that ginger guy & the fat bloke) hang about with these little kids i mean WTF that ginger guy must be late 30's and he takes underage kids to the pub? must say you lot look stupid

i will stay in the W bloke just to watch these idiots make them self looks more & more stupid

UP THE BLUES

Yeah... Just a bit :stunned:

It's inevitable that some of the more impressionable youngsters will get carried away... it's the Danny Dyer generation who think they can act Pwoper Norrty at the football and get away with it. W Block is, mostly, good for the atmosphere at Roots Hall but it should never be to the detriment of other supporters.

This must have happened just after half time while i was enjoying my beer.
I did hear a bottle of water got splashed about, is this what your talking about?

Yeah I will second about a drink being thown up the back, found out who it was and they have been spoken too, thats not on at all to be fair and I had to apologise to the bloke up the back as I was embassed myself!

As for hanging round with kids not really people in our group....

Smiffy 28
Gareth 27
Me 25
Girthy 27
Jiggs 20
Wiggins 18
Jack 17
Oliver 23

They are the main ages of siad people down the front and as always your going to get younger kids 'tagging' along but to suggest that these people are being taken into pubs is utter bull ****.
1. I would not want to be hanging around kids in a pub
2. Spread and Railway are VERY strict when it comes to kids in the pubs

Interesting point, I've heard it said often recently that a lot of these wouldn't know what to do if they ran into a "proper" firm (I'm not counting Scott, Gareth and co, just the youngsters).

I saw some stewards having words Friday but assumed they were trying to save us all from the sight of Scott having his shirt off and making him put it back on!!!

Interesting point, I've heard it said often recently that a lot of these wouldn't know what to do if they ran into a "proper" firm (I'm not counting Scott, Gareth and co, just the youngsters).

I saw some stewards having words Friday but assumed they were trying to save us all from the sight of Scott having his shirt off and making him put it back on!!!

No that was actually regarding a complaint from the Bradford fans about a certain person wearing a black ski mask.

He was asked to remove it.

Yeah but Kay they are young kids would you expect any young kid to stand there if they were being run at???

Yeah I will second about a drink being thown up the back, found out who it was and they have been spoken too, thats not on at all to be fair and I had to apologise to the bloke up the back as I was embassed myself!

Smiffy 28
Gareth 27
Me 25
Girthy 27
Jiggs 20
Wiggins 18
Jack 17
Oliver 23

They are the main ages of siad people down the front and as always your going to get younger kids 'tagging' along but to suggest that these people are being taken into pubs is utter bull ****.

Yea i have to respect you for speaking to the guy as it wasnt actualy your problem some idiot done that regards the under age bit me jumping the gun i guess you see a bunch and assume they are one guess most are followers.
lets hope we can sign together and enjoy the games as these kids being stupid is only going to make less people stand in W block and ruin all the hard work in getting the crowd singing.

Yes i see all the goings on from the corporate boxs in the main stand,we asked our waiter to pull the blinds,it was effecting our drink up,bloody riff raff.

Kay, to be fair Smiffy, Scott, Olli & Gareth can't run, have you seen the size of them lately?! :hilarious:
Unlike myself, slender, tonned & handsome :whistling:

Kay, to be fair Smiffy, Scott, Olli & Gareth can't run, have you seen the size of them lately?! :hilarious:
Unlike myself, slender, tonned & handsome :whistling:
Lol! Well, maybe I could join them in a road block then!!!

Incidentally, I saw the balaclava too so I do know who was wearing that. And Scott, no of course I wouldn't expect them to stand up, but they will learn one day that you can't give it all the Billy Big Ones without having something to back it up, and I hope I'm not around to see it.

Lol! Well, maybe I could join them in a road block then!!!

Incidentally, I saw the balaclava too so I do know who was wearing that. And Scott, no of course I wouldn't expect them to stand up, but they will learn one day that you can't give it all the Billy Big Ones without having something to back it up, and I hope I'm not around to see it.

I think everybody at some point in there lives (but mostly as kids) get caught short but thats all about growing up

No that was actually regarding a complaint from the Bradford fans about a certain person wearing a black ski mask.

He was asked to remove it.

Not sure whether it's correct as it comes second hand but I was told the complaint was made on the grounds that the ski mask was 'racially offensive'. :unsure:

Not sure whether that was because the ski mask resembles a veil and there are, apparently, lots of Muslims in Bradford or whether it was just because it was black. :duh:

Yes i see all the goings on from the corporate boxs in the main stand,we asked our waiter to pull the blinds,it was effecting our drink up,bloody riff raff.

Got to second that Swiss, how's a man supposed to enjoy his Fillet Mignon in Sauce Bearnaise when all the people in the poor seats are rioting. Bad form chums.

Smiffy 28
Gareth 27
Me 25
Girthy 27
Jiggs 20
Wiggins 18
Jack 17
Oliver 23

-- but OK with people under-age posing for photos in the rear garden holding a beer ?

Back