• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On the play-offs :-

Boreham Wood v. Fylde
Aldershot v. Ebbsfleet

Winners of those play Sutton United and Tranmere Rovers. Not sure who would play who on that, though. I think Ebbsfleet would play Tranmere, as they finished second.

Confirmed it would be :-

Tranmere v. Ebbsfleet/Aldershot
Sutton v. Boreham Wood/Fylde

Apparently these are all one-off games, so Aldershot v. Ebbsfleet isn't over two legs.

For anyone wanting to follow Wabo's Promotion push, the 1st match against Aldershot is on Wednesday night at 7pm, and if they make it through that one, the semi final V Tranmere is on Saturday at 12:15. BT Sports as usual. (Luckily it doesn't clash with our fixture).

Yep, came on in the 107th minute. So should get about a 15 minute run out, and the slight chance of scoring if Ebbsfleet get an equaliser & if it goes to penalties.

Got to be. Just 1 minute to go......

Dave Winfield got the goal for Ebbsfleet, & he used to play for Aldershot!!.... I feel oddly re-assured that it just doesn't happen to us.

What a cracking game!!

Are the matches going to extra time regardless of score at 90 mins then as Aldershot scored on 90 in normal time ?

The match has already gone through full time (0-0), then went through extra time (1-1) .....now penalties!!

Ebbsfleet win, what a turn around considering they were losing 1-0 with only one minute to go of extra time!!

So that rules out Wabo in a Southend shirt on Saturday.

Must be gut wrenching,

As I said, From winning 1-0, with 60 seconds to go of extra time, then being 3-1 up in penalties, and end up losing 5-4!!

I feel for them as a neutral.

Back