• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wabo

Clarky176

Bravo
I may just be talking complete nonsense but, last night I noticed on Wabo’s Instagram he put up a picture with a caption that said “All coming to an end ay”. Whilst also tweeting “If I speak I’m in big trouble”. Furthermore I also saw a post he put up saying something about if a flower doesn’t blossom you change the environment not the flower. Wondering if this means anything and if anyone knows what it’s about?

To be fair with our front 3 scoring a combined 16 goals between them and Wabo only managing 13 minutes at Maidstone I can see why he's aggrieved...

I thought I'd find out the Maidstone view. Sounds like he hasn't got a bad attitude according to this.

Boss Wheeler said: "I brought him in, like I brought others in at first, because I had to have some options.

"We were learning the team so we didn’t know the initial shape.

"We decided to go very defensive, as you saw at Braintree and Aldershot, and so we weren’t playing with two up there.
"If you’re not playing with two up there, only one’s going to play and that’s got to be the big man for it to stick.
"It was probably the right place but the wrong time for him.
"I like Norman, he’s got a career, he’s a good lad, with a great attitude.
"His month ran out and it wasn’t one for us to renew."

Wasn't CP quite critical of his pre-season fitness in a recent interview? I imagine he's run out of chances with us given his failure at Maidstone

I may just be talking complete nonsense but, last night I noticed on Wabo’s Instagram he put up a picture with a caption that said “All coming to an end ay”. Whilst also tweeting “If I speak I’m in big trouble”. Furthermore I also saw a post he put up saying something about if a flower doesn’t blossom you change the environment not the flower. Wondering if this means anything and if anyone knows what it’s about?

Only thing I can find is the twitter post, which is hardly conclusive.

Maybe he has started using spice?

Since we only play one forward at home poor old Norman hasn't got much of a hope of an appearance........:Smile:

I still believe Wabo is a prospect, but the clock is ticking - he’s 20+ and we will hopefully soon have Matt Rush, Charlie Kelman and Freddy Jnr coming through in the next couple of seasons.

The kid who impressed me most in Pre Season was Ba, surely he is due a chance, as much as Norman?

Talking of striker prospects; What’s happened to Emile Acquah? Haven’t seen him in the Academy or U23s? He was scoring for fun last year.

On loan at Harlow Town along with Josh Bexon
I still believe Wabo is a prospect, but the clock is ticking - he’s 20+ and we will hopefully soon have Matt Rush, Charlie Kelman and Freddy Jnr coming through in the next couple of seasons.

The kid who impressed me most in Pre Season was Ba, surely he is due a chance, as much as Norman?

Talking of striker prospects; What’s happened to Emile Acquah? Haven’t seen him in the Academy or U23s? He was scoring for fun last year.

Back