• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rlb999

We want 4 stands!
Skimming through a few threads, there seems to be a suggestion that wages haven't been paid.
Does anyone have anything concrete on this, or is it just total speculation like Paul Sturrock's rapidly failing health?

Wouldn't surprise me.Would explain the last few poor performances. I still think its only a matter of time before the clubs finances totally collapse. Maybe getting to Wembley will stave it off for a bit but with no New Ground in sight its only a matter of time.

What sort of wage structure do we have what are the top earners gettin in comparison to others?

This has come from the same source that told me ( before i passed it on to Trueblue) that bilel was back, the players and staff have been paid BUT with the money which we have made from the Wembley tickets, so basically we will owe the F.A or Wembley or whoever the money goes to, we havent given the money to Leyton Orient yet which we owe them for the Area Final's, also lots and lots of problems regarding tickets for the final, people been giving wrong tickets, and listen to this, one person paid for 100 tickets and by error was given 140, seems the club have alot of young, not much experience working in ticket office atm.

This has come from the same source that told me ( before i passed it on to Trueblue) that bilel was back, the players and staff have been paid BUT with the money which we have made from the Wembley tickets, so basically we will owe the F.A or Wembley or whoever the money goes to, we havent given the money to Leyton Orient yet which we owe them for the Area Final's, also lots and lots of problems regarding tickets for the final, people been giving wrong tickets, and listen to this, one person paid for 100 tickets and by error was given 140, seems the club have alot of young, not much experience working in ticket office atm.

Hmmn best I go and check mine - picked them up on Satdi and I think they're still in the glove box in their envelope. Maybe I have 40 extra too.

If Leyton Orient want their money then we should tell them to come down here and take it.

My bet us that they won't show up just like their team didn't show up at Roots Hall.

Yep sounds about spot on.

Using the Football League as a bank now!...more embargo's, more court appearances...............zzzzzzzzzz

Very concerning that we have to "operate" in this way. Summer time will be fun.

Yep sounds about spot on.

Using the Football League as a bank now!...more embargo's, more court appearances...............zzzzzzzzzz

Very concerning that we have to "operate" in this way. Summer time will be fun.

This is what I have heard too - champagne taste and beer money.

Wages would of been due 3 weeks ago. I am sure if they weren't paid in February we would of heard it by now. March wages on the other hand, due a week before the JPT final......................

SO if we hadn't of made Wembley no one would have been paid yet. How long can the club go on like this? All it needs is a poor start to next season and the crowds going down to 3000and we will really be in trouble.

CSBOY. what makes you think we arent already in big trouble, if we have used Wembley money and still owe Borient money, who else do we owe too, apart from the taxman.I think Southend really need a SUGARDADDY at present.

Back