• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
5,000 and counting !

laugh.gif

I'd like to thank everyone for continuing to put up with my mindless drivel and stupidity. Amongst the 5,000 there is the odd serious post.

No celebration of this milestone would be complete without:

emma%20bunton.JPG

embu1.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No, make that

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

mad.gif

I might ask for all those posted as One Roy McDonough to be taken into consideration.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 09 2005,18:48)]Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No, make that

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats ORM, how you have managed to find enough rubbish to fill 5,000+ posts will never cease to amaze me!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 11 2005,00:51)]3,000 of them must be SZFC related - clearly NOT rubbish !
biggrin.gif
Any of the 3,000 directly related to your management of the team cleary ARE rubbish.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 11 2005,07:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 11 2005,00:51)]3,000 of them must be SZFC related - clearly NOT rubbish !
biggrin.gif
Any of the 3,000 directly related to your management of the team cleary ARE rubbish.

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

You must be thinking ORM 2004/5 model. The new. modified 2005/6 version is much better.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 11 2005,10:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 11 2005,07:56)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

You must be thinking ORM 2004/5 model. The new. modified 2005/6 version is much better.
No, I was thinking of the correct version.

If I was thinking of the pre-improved ORM, I would have chosen a much stronger description than 'rubbish'.

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Yes, I am.

tounge.gif

(Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping up on my posts... but if you do catch up... it's only because I let you)

tounge.gif

Back