• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nick Prawnby

First XI
This is what it's all about.

The pain, the grief, the sheer bloody frustration of many a year.

Forget the LDV finals, beating Col Ewe, Caravan Oiland FA Cup wins, all small-time compared to this.

A Championship for the taking.

It is is our own hands.

Can we grasp it?

TOO DAMN RIGHT WE CAN

Just woken up from a late night at our local fiesta where the live band broke into a rendition of "We Are The Champions" for no obvious reason as they were in the middle of a samba set at the time. Should we take this as a good or bad omen?!

WS

wink.gif

Cometh the hour, cometh the men...

"The true greats in every sport are the select few, who in the face of their toughest challenge, can rise to the occasion and produce their finest performance."

Surely, this battle cry has been spoken the world over... and if our lads are battle scarred at 17:00, we'll know they've been in a match and I will be proud of them, come what may.

Good Luck to our boys this afternoon!!!

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 30 2005,07:21)]Just woken up from a late night at our local fiesta where the live band broke into a rendition of "We Are The Champions" for no obvious reason as they were in the middle of a samba set at the time. Should we take this as a good or bad omen?!

WS

wink.gif
it must be like living at a Dagenham car plant the amount of fiestas you have

Just staggered in from the airport.... I need a quick kip before I depart up the 127 for the Hall, but I don't reckon I'll be able to get much sleep

I can't remember being this nervous about a match for a long time..... we can do it! COME ON SOUTHEND!!!!!

14 years on from Gigg Lane, Bury. Today is the day.
Who put the ball in the Yeovil net?.....I wonder!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D'Arcy Shrimper @ April 30 2005,08:59)]14 years on from Gigg Lane, Bury. Today is the day.
Who put the ball in the Yeovil net?.....I wonder!!!!!
Who cares as long as it hits the Yeovil net several times without reply.
Come on you blues
smile.gif

Come on Southend!! Lets hope that little bit of luck is on our side today!

"WE ARE GOING UP, SAY WE ARE GOING UP"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ April 30 2005,08:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 30 2005,07:21)]Just woken up from a late night at our local fiesta where the live band broke into a rendition of "We Are The Champions" for no obvious reason as they were in the middle of a samba set at the time. Should we take this as a good or bad omen?!

WS

wink.gif
it must be like living at a Dagenham car plant the amount of fiestas you have
rock.gif

Don't you mean siesta
rock.gif

wink.gif

Caravan Oiland !!! well Funny !!!

YES COME ON U SHRIMPERS BIGGEST GAME FOR YEARS !!!

Back