• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Wales 0 - 2 Iran

Who will start, and will Wales win?

• Wayne Hennessey

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Chris Mepham

• Joe Rodon

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ben Davies

• Connor Roberts

• Aaron Ramsey

• Ethan Ampadu

• Harry Wilson

• Neco Williams

• Gareth Bale

• Daniel James

• Danny Ward

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adam Davies

• Ban Cabango

• Chris Gunter

• Tom Lockyer

• Joe Allen

• Joe Morrell

• Matthew Smith

• Dylan Levitt

• Sorba Thomas

• Rubin Colwill

• Jonny Williams

• Mark Harris

• Kieffer Moore

• Brennan Johnson

• ———————

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

• Total voters

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
Wales got a very creditable draw with the USA last time out, and must surely be targeting 3 points against hapless Iran.

Will they do it?
Iran scored twice against England - can they hurt Wales?
Will John Hartson manage a semblance of balance in his commentary?

Who gives a fck about Wales? Weird pre-match thread this one. Hope they get smashed, knocked out and we then we play our 2nd team against them.
with remarks like that ,its not hard to understand why theres so much animosity and hate in this world .

with remarks like that ,its not hard to understand why theres so much animosity and hate in this world .
😂 🍃 ❄️ Have a day off.

That’s like sticking up a Wrexham pre match thread and being excited about their team sheet. We ant a Welsh club, they are our group rivals and it’s gonna be great to knock them out the World Cup👍

Reactions: GBJ
Who gives a fck about Wales? Weird pre-match thread this one. Hope they get smashed, knocked out and we then we play our 2nd team against them.
Me. I’m very proudly half welsh. Cymru am byth

Cheers to the thread instigator nice to include the home nations. Good luck to England and Wales

Not at all, his annoying biased commentating was doing my head in, it which was ruining my enjoyment in the game Between USA and Wales which was pretty much a League one match.
Was so happy for the team to sneak a draw but nervous about how fatigued they could be going forwards. It’s a huge deal to even be there . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Hope you enjoy the match if you watch 🤗 all support welcome

Was so happy for the team to sneak a draw but nervous about how fatigued they could be going forwards. It’s a huge deal to even be there . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Hope you enjoy the match if you watch 🤗 all support welcome
USA looked pretty lively against Wales in the first half, Wales looked pretty average, but the game was reversed in the second half, so I think a draw was about right.
I won't be supporting either team in that game - sorry! it's football, so I'll watch it! I hope you enjoy the match.

Do better without playing Bale and Ramsey, they add nothing to the Wales team.
I know what you mean, they aren’t exactly grafters. Bale did add a bit in the USA game though - he scored after all (albeit a penalty). Page clearly couldn’t and wouldn’t leave him out as he’s their big match winner.

I know what you mean, they aren’t exactly grafters. Bale did add a bit in the USA game though - he scored after all (albeit a penalty). Page clearly couldn’t and wouldn’t leave him out as he’s their big match winner.

He a luxury, almost like playing with ten the little he adds to the side and can’t even run. Why is he so unfit, bad back from too much golf and picking up massive pay-cheques?

Back