• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Walker's Crisps - New flavours

Walker's Crisps - new flavours

• Total voters

Pubey

so which of the new trial flavours is your favourite? Have you worked your way through all of them? I just tried my last one today (Fish and Chips) and a couple of them at least are fairly nice (although not as strongly flavoured as I was expecting)

Good times

The Fish N Chips ones were vile - no Scampi Fries effect either (a reminder of teenage nights past...)

The squirrel & Full English ones were just bland & non-descript.

The Mrs rated the Onion Bhaji as her fave.

The Fish N Chips ones were vile - no Scampi Fries effect either (a reminder of teenage nights past...)

The squirrel & Full English ones were just bland & non-descript.

The Mrs rated the Onion Bhaji as her fave.

I didn't mind the fish and chips ones, just tasted strongly of vinegar. Onion Bhaji are nice but a bit bland... just like cheese and onion, but without the cheese!

Cajun Squirrel and Crispy Duck with Hoisin are the two standout flavours IMO

Builders Breakfast for me.

I love the overpowering taste of egg to start and finishing with a bacon/sausage and ketchup combo.

How do they do it?!...

Only tried the Choc & Chilli & Onion Bhaji so I'm a bit limited but shocked when I really enjoyed C&C!

Chilli + Chocolate is one of my favourite joint flavours. I always put Dark Chocolate pieces in my Chilli con Carne when cooking it or red chilli slices into my Hot Chocolate, but although I liked them I felt they were not as good as I had expected. So Hoisin Duck for me just because the Cucumber hit you get followed by the other tastes.

Would have to say that after trying all of them there was not one flavour that stood out. Much to my disappointment I found them all to be either tasteless or disgusting-or both.

Crispy Duck and Hoisin wins hands down for me. Lovely jubbly.

Still, neither are as good as salt and vinegar.

Its amazing how the got the cucumber hint just right in the Hoisin Duck ones. They are for sure my fave, but saying that, i actually like all 6 new flavours.

only tried Onion Bhaji and Cajun Squirrel. Neither were particularly nice. OB just shades it though!

Chilli + Chocolate is one of my favourite joint flavours. I always put Dark Chocolate pieces in my Chilli con Carne when cooking it or red chilli slices into my Hot Chocolate, but although I liked them I felt they were not as good as I had expected. So Hoisin Duck for me just because the Cucumber hit you get followed by the other tastes.

Lindt do nice bars of dark chocolate and chilli, will try dropping a bit into my chilli con carne... i assume it's just a few pieces!

Thought all the new flavours were awful - don't see any of them catching on long term

The Chilli and Chocolate ones were the first packet crisps Ive bought but been unable to finish....thought they were just wrong.

The other flavours were so so, no great addition to general crisps flavours, apart from the Fish and Chips which I did like. But then I tend to like Scampi n Lemon, pickled onion, salt and vinegar type flavours. Fish and Chips is the only flavour Id buy for anything other than curiosity.

Not sure who is in the lead nationally, but in the sandwich shop opposite my work they have all the flavours and they have far more C&C left in stock than the others.

tried builders breakfast. ate 1 crisp before concluding they taste like pure egg !

Onion Bargi were ok

chilli and chocolate are my favourite so far, although they should be called jacket potato flavour ! :)

Chilli & Chocolate for me. At the start of the packet I was dubious but by the end they were superb, and it's the most unique flavour.

I found the Crispy Duck / Cajun Squirrel / Onion Bhaji all a bit similar to what is already out there.

And Yes Fish n Chips is foul. At first I thought it tasted a bit like Scampi Fries but then realised it wasn't the good bit.

Haven't had Builder's Breakfast yet.

Back