• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Walsall Atmosphere

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
Just a quick well done to all of us that went to Walsall on saturday. I thought we created a great atmosphere as we always do away from home. If only it was possible to get an away season ticket I'd sign up straight away.

A special mention goes to Scott and the boys for bringing out the retro chants about Damon Searle and the Cat, brought back a few memories. Oh and you'll be happy to know that the 5 of us were chanting the 12 days of christmas version through Birmingham on the way home from a booze fuelled night out on Saturday. We got some strange looks coz no one knows who Che Wilson is up there strangely!

Jai come out with a classic song...

to the tune of "I love you baby"

"Oh Nicky Bailey - You are the love of my life
Oh Nicky Bailey - I'd let you do my wife
Oh Nicky Bailey - Trust in me when I say."

I know its an old'un but I've never known all the words to the Col Ewe fan on a piece of string song. Can someone help me out?

oh and Dave were you on the train from Birmingham New Street just before 2 on saturday?

Just a quick well done to all of us that went to Walsall on saturday. I thought we created a great atmosphere as we always do away from home. If only it was possible to get an away season ticket I'd sign up straight away.

A special mention goes to Scott and the boys for bringing out the retro chants about Damon Searle and the Cat, brought back a few memories. Oh and you'll be happy to know that the 5 of us were chanting the 12 days of christmas version through Birmingham on the way home from a booze fuelled night out on Saturday. We got some strange looks coz no one knows who Che Wilson is up there strangely!

Why thank you!!

D.C Spooner seems to think that my No Surrender to the IRA chant is offending people?!?! and that I should have been arrested, thrown out and had a 3 year ban!!! :mad:

I know its an old'un but I've never known all the words to the Col Ewe fan on a piece of string song. Can someone help me out?

When I was just a little bitty boy,
my grandmother bought me a brand new toy,
A Col U fan on a piece of string,
She told me to kick it's f*cking head in,
Oh f*cking head in,
f*cking head in,
She told me to kick it's f*cking head in
(repeat)

Some other good chants at Che Wilson whilst he was warming up - who put the ball in the col u net..!

Also thought the Walsall keeper - Incey was up for a good bit of banter.

£1.50 from the station -

It was however dwarfed by Yorkshire Blue spending £3.49 on a Balti Pastie thing.....

It was a pork and apple pasty and it wasn't worth the £2.79. The Balti pie in the ground was 6/10.

My balti Friday night was however
icon16.gif

Why thank you!!

D.C Spooner seems to think that my No Surrender to the IRA chant is offending people?!?! and that I should have been arrested, thrown out and had a 3 year ban!!! :mad:

yeah I saw ya getting a talking to after the game. It's controversial but very catchy is no surrender. During the world cup the whole pub sang it like it was a normal england song.

As a side note we were chanting that 12 days of christmas song but got stuck at 11 and 12 coz the players have left so shoved in Leon Clarke and Moussa for a laugh.

Back