• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
OK back to the important stuff...

We have a game that matters on Saturday - who will start? Hard to call at the moment. Win needed please boys!!

--------------------oxley-----------------
demetriou----white-----ferdinand-----timlin
wright----leonard-----wordsworth---kightly
--------------cox---fortune---------------

mclaughlin, ba , bridge, ranger , yearwood, hendrie , smith

Warsaw 1 Sarfend 2 ( Kightly , Cox )

Our last away game we lost 4-1 at Doncaster. Last Saturday they won 3-0 at Doncaster. So another nil-nil is on the cards or we could let in an early goal and get stuffed again..

demetriou----white-----ferdinand-----timlin
wright----leonard-----wordsworth---kightly
--------------cox---fortune---------------

mclaughlin, ba , bridge, ranger , yearwood, hendrie , smith

Warsaw 1 Sarfend 2 ( Kightly , Cox )

That would seem to be the most likely starting XI. Three questions come immediately to mind ............

Is McGlashan now available?
Is Ranger injured?
What about Hendrie in for Tims?
Will Turner be on the bench?

That would seem to be the most likely starting XI. Three questions come immediately to mind ............

Is McGlashan now available?
Is Ranger injured?
What about Hendrie in for Tims?
Will Turner be on the bench?

I think the answers are 4 nos to your 3 questions......

Hopefully our clean sheet will give the defense some confidence, although if I was Brown I'd be telling Leonard to sit deep just in case.

Stick Lenny on Oztumer and that stops the majority of their attacking play. On he's day he really is a top talent. Let's hope he has an off day.

Given we are similar on points, we've scored less than them and conceded more, add to that their home form V our away form, so far this season. I would be happy to take a draw from this game.

Although if we could sneak a win at the weekend, and other results go our way, we could climb a few places up the league.

Other big games for teams around us this weekend are: Portsmouth (12th) V Bradford (3rd) / Fleetwood (11th) V Oxford (7th) / Peterborough (10th) V Shrewsbury (1st) & Wigan (2nd) V Blackburn (6th).

Stick Lenny on Oztumer and that stops the majority of their attacking play. On he's day he really is a top talent. Let's hope he has an off day.

Seen Oztumer play for Peterborough and thought he was okay ....Tricky midfielder who can twist and turn and create space - the sort of midfielder I like really ........... so why did he move (or was he let go?) to Warsaw.

It's difficult to see us doing much away from home but sometimes that's when we seem to pop up with a surprised result so lets hope for an away win. For me I do unfortunately see us losing 2 nil.

3-1 to us - this is the turning point!

You don’t believe me?? It’s gonna happen ! You’ll see :winking:

demetriou----leonard-----ferdinand-----timlin
kightly----wright-----wordsworth---mclaughlin
--------------cox---ranger---------------

demetriou----leonard-----ferdinand-----timlin
kightly----wright-----wordsworth---mclaughlin
--------------cox---ranger---------------

Is White injured?
It’s all about opinions , but don’t see why you would not select one of our most consistent players?

Yep... probably nonsense... just trying to add pace at the back and get a balanced midfield...

Is White injured?
It’s all about opinions , but don’t see why you would not select one of our most consistent players?
White wasn't training yesterday, Turner was. Interesting to see which of them is most fit for Saturday.

Back