• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Walsall v Southend United

It is too late now, but the players should be reminded that games last 90minutes PLUS Injury time at the beginning of the season, before every game and at half time! I do not keep
stats but how many times was a game drawn or lost late in the game this season?

It is too late now, but the players should be reminded that games last 90minutes PLUS Injury time at the beginning of the season, before every game and at half time! I do not keep
stats but how many times was a game drawn or lost late in the game this season?

If the ref wants to give a penalty in the 94th minute, he will give it. Nothing to do with the players

Gutted, the effort was there, too little too late maybe but on today's showing we should be taking back three points. This is going to be a long journey home. No idea if it was a penalty from our vantage point nor what happened when we had the ball in the net just begore half time. Elvis hitting the ground in frustration in front of me is burned into my retina as symbolic of this season though....

That's must be about 18 points that we've dropped in the last few minutes of games this season. If we go down we can't say we don't deserve it.

Weak mentality in this squad, so many times we have been broken at the last, Cox aside no leaders on the pitch.

You know what, I'll welcome league 2 now, we can get rid of the over paid ones and build a squad of solid triers that got us up under Tilson and the same under Brown. Taylor Moore is not even a Southend player and he has performed and fought more than 90% of the first team and then dropped, I suspect for being too professional
Welcome league 2? Come on, if we stay up its a positive for everyone.. I agree theres issues with certain players but I'd rather build from scraping survival in league 1 than falling into league 2

Back