• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Walsall v Southend United

I don't understand why Wabo and Hutchinson don't get selected when the barrel is almost empty.......

I don't understand why Wabo and Hutchinson don't get selected when the barrel is almost empty.......

Exactly this; we have 2 players who can potentially create and score goals and they don’t get a look in.

How has Acquah and Kelman leapfrogged Wabo? All young and unproven, but Wabo has been banging goals in for at least 4 seasons now...

Another striker I’d like to get a chance is Ba, what is going on with him?

Very defensive line up and stodgy bench.

15th game without a win come 4:50 beckons

Not watching on ifollow
Not listening on BBC Essex
Not looking at my iPhone goal alerts

Need to find a dark cave, as I don’t want to know anything. May just peak at the score when it’s over!

Beers on hand and ready for tonight !

Please; SUFC, surprise me... I need to give up the ale.

Not watching on ifollow
Not listening on BBC Essex
Not looking at my iPhone goal alerts

Need to find a dark cave, as I don’t want to know anything. May just peak at the score when it’s over!

Beers on hand and ready for tonight !

Please; SUFC, surprise me... I need to give up the ale.

If we get anything other than a win today I will be taking that approach for the last 3 games.

I agree, we have 6 defenders on the pitch and 2 on the bench, of which i'm not sure just how fit those two are! if we need a goal, where are the attacking options? Kelman yes, but Hutchinson has energy, knows where the goal is as does Wabo. Hyam's on the bench if he's fit why isn't he starting??

Well done to all the die hard travelling Shrimpers behind the goal.

Sing your hearts out for the lads. :Thumbs up:

D4hUzugWwAIR7gg.jpg

Wabo is reported to have an attitude problem, it is probably why previous managers haven't given him many opportunities, and the fact that he failed to turn up for the sponsors dinner the other night shows how little regard he has.

Wabo is reported to have an attitude problem, it is probably why previous managers haven't given him many opportunities, and the fact that he failed to turn up for the sponsors dinner the other night shows how little regard he has.
I think I’d have an attitude problem if I kept getting overlooked

Vicious circle perhaps?

Back