• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Walsall v Southend United

I think the line up is about as good as it can be personally. But that’s not saying much.

Love the way all week people have called the team gutless and the lot of them can f*** off......Yet when the manager agrees and makes changes he gets slagged :Think:

I think I’d have an attitude problem if I kept getting overlooked

Vicious circle perhaps?

The attitude stuff goes back to when Phil Brown was manager, so it's certainly not a new thing.

Also includes two loan spells in the conference where he wasn't trusted to start.

Hutchinson has far more cause for complaint as he's actually shown something when in the first team.

Anyway, hopefully the XI chosen today can do the business. It's certainly an unconventional line-up.

Can’t fault his commitment still coming to the game looking like that.

Surely Powell, Duncan and Bond can't all be wrong?

I’m not sure they’ve all been wrong at all? Hutchinson was signed by Ricky Duncan....AND then given a extended and improved contract at Xmas.....and he was given his Debut and approx 400 first team minutes by Powell....

In fact he was in the side and contributed to 5 of the last 6 points we’ve won as well as hitting 20 goals from midfield in a season with the 23s!!

Back