• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just watched it...

what a POS ! Two Walsall chances, glimpse of McLaughlin's effort... Wanted to see the Ranger jinking run and shot in the first half and pen shout - typical Sky cr@p !

Sky motto is; if you're not Premiership!te, then you don't count... muppets !

Buzz Aldrins porridge got more airtime !

How long, I wonder, before Nile has a run like that at Roots Hall and scores? I reckon the lid would come off the place. Reminded me a bit of Stan.

The Ranger run - don't think it's a pen tbh - either defender gets a toe on it or he miscontrols it out of reach - are the other pen shouts available anywhere?

Great passing move for that Wordy chance. :thumbsup:

Yes, there were several moves just like that first half that came to nothing or the shot was blocked. The down side to our performance was they were the only 2 decent efforts on goal that half and similar to Walsall's two efforts that hit the woodwork they also came by default. If you look at the highlights again, notice that McL miss controls the ball so forces himself to shoot and Woody shot after we had a good move but had actually lost the ball.

After the first 15, Walsall looked like the home side and just like the Bradford game we hurried and pressured them into mistakes. I was in the main stand and their 'chirps', complete with comedy local accent, soon when silent.

But fair play to the locals they were as good as gold in the bar afterwards and said they were lucky to get a point. PB was even able to enjoy a pint with his family in the Saddlers bar unmolested, apart from autographs for kids programmes.

Back