• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Walton now settled at Blues after being drafted in for debut

Evening Echo

The News
CHRISTIAN Walton cannot wait to start for Southend United against Bolton Wanderers tonight - now he knows the names of his new team-mates!

More...

I had a chat with Ted Smith, yesterday* and he is out for the rest of the season!

I've called the Football League and have let them know. :winking:

*:smile:

Good little piece, that and nice to hear some positive words from Glen Rea.

According to CP, we are looking into extending he's loan, full story in tomorrows Echo. :thumbsup:

Is love us to sign this gut permanently but fear he would cost us a very decent sum of money.

Needs to be extended for rest of season, don't think it will tho as soon as one of our keepers are fit he will be going back:sad:

I think in theory we could have him until the end of the season, (as you say as long as Oxley and Smith are both out injured). the rules are that an emergency goal keeper loan, can only be at a maximum of 7 days at a time. So hopefully we will be receiving this good news on a weekly basis.

I also presume the 7 day extension is from the coming Saturday and not from today. Meaning we at least also have him for the Good Friday game against Chesterfield.

Back