• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thought it was about time to say "Hi", I have been on SZ for a couple of years but this is my first post.

I have been going to Roots Hall with my son for the past 2 seasons, whenever possible, in an attempt to stop him from following a Premier League team and to support his local team.

Originally not from round here so used to follow another team, but each time I have gone to watch Southend my allegiance to the Blues has grown. I can honeslty say I am now fully "converted" following last Thursday's game, as is my son. I managed to bag a couple of tickets behind the goal in the South Upper and ended up totally going through every emotion possible!!! What a game! What a result!

Got my tickets for Wembely today and cannot wait!!! The more I think about Saturday the more nervous I get, just praying for Southend to win.

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll be posting on Saturday night/Sunday morning about an amazing Wembley victory for the boys.

And you're a newbie, imagine how the rest of us long time Shrimpers feel! Welcome!

Back