• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
For the second weekend in succession, work is going on at Sadlers itself and the junction is operating as a traditional (left hand turn only) roundabout. It's causing huge congestion in the area so if you've not left already and usually go that way, maybe you might want to think about alternatives or leaving a bit earlier than normal. Wondering if the Plymouth supporters are going to get caught up in it too....

Wise words as always OBL, am now just about to leave benfleet missing sadlerss and tarpots area especially as theres the small matter of picking up seaso card from turnstile. Still what could go wrong:unsure:

Up the Blues

For the second weekend in succession, work is going on at Sadlers itself and the junction is operating as a traditional (left hand turn only) roundabout. It's causing huge congestion in the area so if you've not left already and usually go that way, maybe you might want to think about alternatives or leaving a bit earlier than normal. Wondering if the Plymouth supporters are going to get caught up in it too....

Last Sunday it only seemed to cause congestion in the London bound direction.

Still, why take a chance.

Thanks for posting this OBL but wish I'd read this before I left South London. Took me 2 hours to get to Southend today probably adding an extra 45 mins coz there was traffic everywhere en route.

Thanks for posting this OBL but wish I'd read this before I left South London. Took me 2 hours to get to Southend today probably adding an extra 45 mins coz there was traffic everywhere en route.
Sorry, had only just found out myself from a friend who had been at the boot sale at Sadlers and dropped off some groundsheets she'd borrowed. I said last week, they ought to put signs up on the Friday before warning motorists cos it was just manic last weekend. Thing is last week, it returned to its normal status during the week again, presuming it'll do the same tomorrow.

Yeah to be honest I never check roads for problems before I leave anyway. It would have been complete pot luck if I'd decided to cut through Basildon and get on the A127 earlier as I do sometimes. To be honest yesterday I hit traffic everywhere I turned so don't think it would have been much better.

Back