• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Warnock sacked by QPR

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
No real surprise, always whining and moaning about something, though if he has no control over which players come in to or leave the club i'm surprised he didn't just walk

I used to have time for him, especially for his Sheff United stint, but since he landed a job with money available and the Premier$hite reached he's just not shut up, a bit like Ian Holloway who thankfully has been more bearable since Blackpools return to the Championship

No real surprise, always whining and moaning about something, though if he has no control over which players come in to or leave the club i'm surprised he didn't just walk

I used to have time for him, especially for his Sheff United stint, but since he landed a job with money available and the Premier$hite reached he's just not shut up, a bit like Ian Holloway who thankfully has been more bearable since Blackpools return to the Championship

Never really liked him, although I had some sympathy with Sheffield Utd over the Tevez business. But even then he contributed to their demise, IIRC he fielded a weakened team against Manchester Utd, and the squealed like a stuck pig when Liverpool did the same thing against Fulham (I think), and the Blades got relegated.

Shame to see him go. Like them or loathe them: your Warnocks, Holloways, Strachans, Mourinhos, Ballotellis, Bartons, and Savages bring colour to the game. The game needs characters. Everything else is just Gary Neville.

Never really understood the criticism about his attitude and comments. To me he comes across as passionate and like a fan. I think the premiership will be poorer and less interesting without him.

I think he is a complete up his arse no mark tosser..and good riddance to him and the rest of the jumped up clowns in the Prem.

I dont usually like the constant sacking of managers when things suddenly take a downturn but in this case I think the owner got it right. He gave Warnock money in the summer and he spent it on a load of premier league rejects and journeymen. I mean Kieron Dyer FFS! If they get someone like Mark Hughes in and give him £15m to spend they will be mid table I reckon come May.

I actually quite like Warnock and would usually have sympathy for a manager getting a club promoted and then getting sacked, especially when they're not in the relegation places, but Warnock has had a lot of money to spend and they actually look like they're getting worse. Better for them to act now and give the new manager three weeks of the transfer window to make his mark on the squad.

Back