• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

was at roots hall yest

are all the szfc scores??

who won?

team in yeovil colours scored cracking 2 goals!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ May 10 2004,16:01)]are all the szfc scores??
On the SZFC forum of this site.

Tell you what the SZFC captain, in the Gower shirt, was superb wasn't he? Unlucky to hit the bar from 25 yards.....

thought he had a shocker ...
blues.gif

We were in the replica red kits with names on the back who sat over in the Yellow/Blue seats. Thanks to Tilly for that. Top bloke.

We lost the first match, won the second, and lost the third. If you watched the final, we were the rowdy lot singing YELLLLOWS etc... as the orange's (the other team in the final) had beaten us in the group stage and were a bunch of whiney (but very good) c**ts.

A great day had by everyone and very well organised by Ross and Mr Dear.

Were you playing for any of the teams?

Kev

cool.gif

no i didnt play just sat in the directors stand.

Thought everyone did well, but in truth the shot from miles out that hit the cross bar was wicked.

Kev, what shirt were you wearing?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ May 10 2004,16:08)]no i didnt play just sat in the directors stand.

Thought everyone did well, but in truth the shot from miles out that hit the cross bar was wicked.

Kev, what shirt were you wearing?
I was Corbett. Played centre back 2nd and 3rd game and set up our goal in the 2nd game as well as taking too many throw ons and goal kicks!

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ May 10 2004,16:08)]Thought everyone did well, but in truth the shot from miles out that hit the cross bar was wicked.
Thanks, a foot lower and it would have been even better.  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

out of interest which shirt did Shagster play in?

and if that shirt was loose on Shagster I hope the SUFC player in question has been packed off to lose weight in the summer!
tounge.gif

Back