• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
I thought at the time that Corr didn't actually get a touch on the first and it was an own goal by the defender. The TV isn't clear but certainly it looks as though the brilliant cross from Hurst doesn't get near Corr's head and there is a defender in front of him who appears to put the ball in.

Was there anyone in East Blues or Reds that had a decent view and can confirm or deny?

Looking at the highlights ,to me it looked like it came of the defender , looked to low down for Corr to have headed it , but really who cares it was a goal thats all that mattered, also if it wasnt for the pressure Corr put on that defender it would never have gone in the back of the net i suspect.

Looks more like Corr shoved the guy into the ball who then put it in the net

Well to be honest we were waiting for the ref to blow for a foul. Only two of us in our group seemed to think the ball went in before it got to Corr. There's no way it was anywhere near his head and it almost looks like the defender dive headed it in.

I'm not really bothered and it's BBBC's goal, but just curious if anyone else thought that at the time and if they had a better view.

BBBC doesn't header the ball, the ball flies away out of fear.

How very dare you all.It was Corrs goal, he also scored the penalty and two of the goals against Col U yesterday.

Never question him again.

lets be honest, who really wants to tell BBBC that the goal wasnt his? i quite like the way my teeth are still in my head.....

I thought it was an oggy on the night and I feel that the replays coupled with Corr's half hearted looking celebration would all point towards the defender as finishing the cross.

This sad, BBBC was awarded the goal so happy days, helps with his confidence and it would be a brave/stupid review board to take the goal away from him!!!!

As far as I'm aware it's only the Prem that has a dubious goals committee.

Didn't look like an OG on the BP highlights.What I did like though was Ryan Cresswell's clear annoyance when the ball went in.
From what I made of the Sky TV footage,methinks Cresswell might have been annoyed with his own defending of the cross. His positioning was poor. He just was'nt marking anything and their other defender was just pressured and out muscled. Could'nt tell one way or the other if it was BBBC or OG.

I was sat in blue, directly in line with the goal, looked to me like it went in off his midriff area, penis goal!!!

Hmm, you may need to check with a doctor if that is where your is....

Cant see clearly from the replay but my first instinct was it was just bundled in by corr of his body, and if you were in the East Blues and think the same that adds a bit of weight to it.

Back