• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
I know it's irrelevant now, but was Jack Payne in or out of the box when he was caught? I couldn't be sure from where I was on the night (although I did scream for the pen) and Blues player still isn't definitive enough for me to decide. Was anyone near enough to clarify? After all, goal chances are not exactly in abundance at the moment. Hard call for the ref I guess.

The referee was wrong to give nothing. As it was Clearly a foul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Annoying if it was and not given but kind of highlights how we are struggling in the last 3rd if we are analysing individual decisions like that.

Also shows just how tight most of these games are.

Looked to me like Payne either dived or let himself get knocked over quite easily.
But that's what Brown was very quick to say, Payne is NOT that type of player. He WAS taken out, and for me it looked a clear penalty, but nothing at all was given. The linesman's fault, not the ref.

From the East Reds I had a perfect view and it didn't look beyond doubt at the time that it was a foul, and clearly in the penalty area.

mfurok sits even more centrally than you do.

Haven't seen Jack Payne live, so I can't comment on what sort of player he is, (though I've heard good reports).

Seen some other people comment on here that he gets knocked over pretty easily.Presumanbly due to his size/weight.

Back