• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Was it really that warm last night???

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
I was chatting to a mate last night who reckoned it was 17c which came as a bit of a shock because last night in my back garden it was -1c.
After watching the weather forecast this morning, his comments seemed to be confirmed.

A difference of 18c between here (Strichen) and my beloved Essex has to be the biggest contrast I have ever seen in the UK.

Did it really feel that warm last night??

it was 4c when I left the house this morning, sounds like a big difference just up to here.

went to my boy's parent's evening last night at 8pm and went in a t-shirt. I don't know what temperature it was, but it was bloody warm.

Brixton Academy was like an oven last night and I was expecting to feel the icy blast as I walked out of there after the gig. However it was quite pleasant (and I'm properly acclimatised to living in the sub tropics) so should imagine it was a fairly high temperature.

Brixton Academy was like an oven last night and I was expecting to feel the icy blast as I walked out of there after the gig. However it was quite pleasant (and I'm properly acclimatised to living in the sub tropics) so should imagine it was a fairly high temperature.

who did you watch?

Back