• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Was Molesley the wrong choice?

Boots and Laces training ground is right beside Waitrose at Fossetts Farm. Various Southend players are often in there, especially the Academy students. Because it is so near it is obvious that they will go in there rather than drive further out to Asda. As for prices, Waitrose has made itself far more competitive with other supermarkets.

There is no nearer supermarket to B&L than Waitrose.

They only have to climb over Uncle Ron's rusting football dome to get into Waitrose.

Don't they get fed at Boots and Laces these days, greedy gits :)
In all honesty, I think Sol stopped this - didn't see why the Club should be feeding them except on match days. Not sure if Mark's re-started it, or if he intends to.

Not sure how you can't see what my point is? We have ridden our luck in all our wins, I wouldn't think it was that hard to understand really

All teams ride their luck. It seems to me that, instead of accepting you starting this thread was a bit premature (after all it was mid-September), you're doubling down.

They have to pass Aldi to go on A127
TBH, if I were MM as soon as training finished I'd be down Aldi to pick up 8 cans of Galahad, a bottle of Highland Earl and one of their new Snackster microwave doner kebabs before heading back to my bedsit just off the seafront. I might invite the beardy guys over if they bring some techno CDs and crisps.

In all honesty, I think Sol stopped this - didn't see why the Club should be feeding them except on match days. Not sure if Mark's re-started it, or if he intends to.

I don’t think the players are allowed to eat at B&L at the moment. They aren’t allowed inside the building to get changed, shower or eat!

Normally the pros are charged a small subsidy for breakfast and lunch for those that want it at the training ground.

For Scholars I believe it is all included.

Back