• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh Weir

Not just a roundabout⭐
Had a bit of a strange moment over the Christmas period, that I'm hoping you folks can help me with. The wife had decided that she wanted to watch Sex and the City 2 which I'm sure I don't need to tell you was not really my bag (being neither female or gay).

Rather than disappear off to another room to do something more interesting, I fired up the laptop - figuring I might earn some brownie points for at least staying on the sofa with her. The wife had already seen the film when it first came out, but wanted to watch the blu-ray that she got for Christmas, so I obviously then got a fascinating running commentary of what was about to happen.

Now, this is the bit that I'm not sure about - at one point there was a young Irish au pair (with the emphasis on pair) - she had a generous rack and no bra under her jumper and was prancing around to the amusement of all mankind. As she was doing this the film played a little Irish jig soundtrack. My wife turned to me and said "they play that little tune every time she does that". I thought nothing of it at the time, but sure enough the next time I heard the Irish jig I looked up from my laptop to check it out, and the missus was looking right at me.

So, did I blunder into a carefully laid man-trap, or have I just been married too long and grown suspicious?

Also, what other fiendish little man-traps have you either deftly avoided or blundered manfully into?

I'll reply in a minute, I'm off to youtube to 'research' au pairs in SATC2.

Was this the chick?
alice-eve.jpg

If so, can I borrow the DVD after you?

Are you Chadded's missus in disguise, and is this thread a carefully laid man-trap?

Are you Chadded's missus in disguise, and is this thread a carefully laid man-trap?

I have to spread it around like a man whore, but rest assured, chadded likes this.

My missus was on at me to show her how to join/post on the site when she started playing for the chicks team on here. I just kept putting her off knowing that there are things written by/about me in the pub that she would not be impressed by......

I have to spread it around like a man whore, but rest assured, chadded likes this.

My missus was on at me to show her how to join/post on the site when she started playing for the chicks team on here. I just kept putting her off knowing that there are things written by/about me in the pub that she would not be impressed by......

Ooo I did not know that..I will send her a message to see if I can be of any help...:smiles:

In answer to the original question posed, it could be a man trap, but you may never tell. My Wag has been known to do it, but then I put my foot down. She knows that the moment Lacey Turner, and or Lucy Pinder realise I'm missing from their lives, she will dropped quicker than a quick thing that gets dropped, so she doesn't mind me gawping at them. That said, I play it safe and leave most of my perving to when she isn't around, which is often as I live in Germany, and she doesn't.

Ooo I did not know that..I will send her a message to see if I can be of any help...:smiles:

Please don't. She doesn't want to read how I once* pulled a whale, etc etc

*multiple times, multiple occasions......

Face palm , god i hate these stupid rituals men and women do on each other !! Its a film who cares can a person be that insecure grr !!!
Cough right rant over .... probably not a man trap just messing with you ;)

I dunno about man trap, sounds a bit daft, look but dont touch, theres no harm done here. Anyways, im going to insist to the Mrs we watch SATC 2... brownie points and pretty things on the telly, sound fair game

So, when the missus says "Let's not get each other anything for Valentine's" is she:

a) thinking that it's ridiculous to buy into another Hallmark marketing day?
b) worried that what she's got me is a bit crap, and trying to cover herself?
c) laying a man trap?

Paranoid? me?

So, when the missus says "Let's not get each other anything for Valentine's" is she:

a) thinking that it's ridiculous to buy into another Hallmark marketing day?
b) worried that what she's got me is a bit crap, and trying to cover herself?
c) laying a man trap?

Paranoid? me?

A man trap.
I suggest you get yourself round to Thorntons and buy the biggest **** off box of chocs you've ever seen and then a big bunch of flowers. It'll probably be worth it in the long run.

Of course I do, but this is far too obvious, there must be something I've missed...

Reverse psychology mate. You think it's obvious therefore you think you've sussed her out and then won't buy her anything. She however will be expecting to be made a fuss of.

Back