• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Washing Your Hands

Do You Wash Your Hands After the Toilet

• Always - a thorough soaping

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Always - a quick rinse

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • A rinse after number 1's and a soaping after number 2's

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Only after number 2's - a thorough soaping

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Only after number 2's - a quick rinse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if not in a hurry

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Never

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
I have seen so many people at work leave the toilets without washing their hands that I thought I would see what the norm is. If I have done this correctly this is a private poll.

So people, do you wash, and when?

Always wash hands after going to the loo, don't always dry though - machines are often not working or there's no paper towels.

No poll.....as yet though!

I have seen so many people at work leave the toilets without washing their hands that I thought I would see what the norm is. If I have done this correctly this is a private poll.

So people, do you wash, and when?

Very private.....can not even vote!!!

:whistling:

If when using cheap toilet paper and my finger slips through the paper during a clean i might consider a quick wash!!!

always soapy wash after a poo poo.. but if just going for a slash then just a quick rinse, i need to sort my hair out too!

Where's the "Only after No.1's if there is someone else in there too" option?

:whistling:

Which reminds of the guy who was busting for a dump and raced into a cubicle, and whipped down his strides with barely a moment to spare.

When he finished he turned round to inspect the evidence (as you do) and saw to his amazement a bloke already sitting there"

He said "Sorry mate I didn't see you there"

To which the bloke said "No I didn't think you did that's why I pulled your trousers up"

Never...You have a no1 or no2...turn the tap on, wash your hands, turn the tap off...you now have the pee and poo of 1000's of people on your hands who have turned that tap on in the past. At least I know my own poo/pee!!

This is only the case for taps that you have to turn off. For push taps that go off automatically, I always wash my hands, especially if my boy is with me, want to show him a good example!

Last edited:
Never...You have a no1 or no2...turn the tap on, wash your hands, turn the tap off...you now have the pee and poo of 1000's of people on your hands who have turned that tap on in the past. At least I know my own poo/pee!!

Ok... *mental note to self, don't shake hands with davewebbsbrain*

Always as a nurse I know the risk of cross contimination. Hands should also be washed after putting out the rubbish

I think they call that a "phantom poo". If anyone has ever read the "odd squads guide to poo" as a birthday card then they will know what I am talking about!

The odd thing is I never pish on my hands or wipe my bum with them...but nobody ever asks me to wash them after scratch or similar

Back