• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Games on iFollow?

Tried thro laptop signed in no picture,signed in via tablet no problems except sound occasionally breaking up

Thank you to all the people who have told us how to connect iFollow onto tv. Bought the necessary Apple connections and hdmi cable. Set it up and worked straight away and watched the highlights of Saturdays game!! Easier to set up than I thought for a non technical person.
As a matter of interest, was it an Apple branded HDMI cable? I bought a cheap alternative, and the video doesn't work on iFollow, even though it does for things like YouTube.

It worked for my through the I Follow App unfortunately :(
Had exactly the same problem as you (again had no problem in the first three games). And like you I resorted to watching the App on my phone.
I don't know which is the worst pile of s...e, IFollow or Southend United. Actually it is no contest.......

Normally it's fine for me, but today it's stuttering/loading all over the place.

At first it wouldn't load at all, but I opened up the page in incognito and it started working, so try that
Sorry to sound ignorant, but what do you mean "you opened up the page in incognito"?

Sorry to sound ignorant, but what do you mean "you opened up the page in incognito"?
Incognito Mode is an online privacy feature that prevents your browsing history from being stored. It depends what browser you use, but for example in the edge browser it is called a private window. It just stops cookies etc being stored on your computer.

Had bought an Apple lightning adapter and hdmi cable to connect to tv . Worked during week and got Harrogate match. Connected up for Carlisle match but no video on tv just buffering. Worked fine on iPad and iPhone.

Just wish away games were only a fiver. Although 10 isn't a lot in today's terms, over a season £230 is a lot of money on top of a ST or attending homes games.
Also it becomes a lot harder to justify when you're having a cr*p season and losing every week and times are tough for a lot of people on the financial side

Only prob I found that watching the game yesterday, I used up a lot of Data on my mob even though I was connected to my home wifi :(

Anyone know how many ifollow passes we sell per game or if this would be available?

Col U chairman's piece indicated the first 500 for away fans go to the home clubs. So we'd get £0 against Carlisle.

Back