• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Games on iFollow?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but this is my first time using Ifollow. I’ve brought a match pass ( the one that costs £10 ), do I get sent a code before hand to enter and can I watch it through the club website?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but this is my first time using Ifollow. I’ve brought a match pass ( the one that costs £10 ), do I get sent a code before hand to enter and can I watch it through the club website?
Club website, and click ifollow from the menu. Once you log in, the option to watch should be available No code, as it’s linked you your account.

Thank you to all the people who have told us how to connect iFollow onto tv. Bought the necessary Apple connections and hdmi cable. Set it up and worked straight away and watched the highlights of Saturdays game!! Easier to set up than I thought for a non technical person.

Reactions: RHB
Thank you to all the people who have told us how to connect iFollow onto tv. Bought the necessary Apple connections and hdmi cable. Set it up and worked straight away and watched the highlights of Saturdays game!! Easier to set up than I thought for a non technical person.

Highlights?

For those of us who briefly lost our marbles and bought a season ticket, should we expect a new ifollow code from the ticket office today?

For those of us who briefly lost our marbles and bought a season ticket, should we expect a new ifollow code from the ticket office today?

(As others on here have said) your season card code is valid for home games only.It'll cost you a tenner if you want to see Carlisle or any other away game atm.

Not sure if this has been covered as can’t be bothered to trawl back.
I bought I-Follow match passes for Gillingham and Harrogate games and was charged £10 as it said.
Just bought a pass for tomorrow and have been charged £7 - any ideas ?

I bought I-Follow match passes for Gillingham and Harrogate games and was charged £10 as it said.

They noted our performance last week at felt it would be criminal to charge for the full tenner....

Don't suppose you're on holiday at the moment? I think £7 is the price they charge to fans watching abroad.

N
Don't suppose you're on holiday at the moment? I think £7 is the price they charge to fans watching abroad.

No I’m at home.
Came up first in $ and then when I went to pay ( by PayPal ) it came out at £7.
Got confirmation at that price too - let’s see if I can access tomorrow !!

Having spoken to Gavin this week, he informs me that a new code for the next home match will be issued next week. In future, until things changed everyone who is a ST holder will receive a new code for every home match. He is hoping to get the new codes out early due to having more time in which to do this. Time will tell

Just signed up for today’s game as an IFollow Virgin ....fingers crossed that it works ok

No I’m at home.
Came up first in $ and then when I went to pay ( by PayPal ) it came out at £7.
Got confirmation at that price too - let’s see if I can access tomorrow !!
I'm guessing, but it may be something to do with the $ request via paypal. the fact that you got the dollar sign up suggests the EFL system thinks you're abroad and you get the exiles rate. Don't knock it, it's still a tenner for the rest of us.

Back