• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

through to ifollow helpline
Can you try to clear the cache and browsing history please? or try to access the match on a different browser like google chrome.
Apparently, we do not have any reported outages yet about it. Let us try to troubleshoot your device.

I reduced the quality in ifollow settings from auto to 504p (1100kgps) and it has been working fine on my Laptop which I am watching on my Smart TV via a HDMI cable.

through to ifollow helpline
Can you try to clear the cache and browsing history please? or try to access the match on a different browser like google chrome.
Apparently, we do not have any reported outages yet about it. Let us try to troubleshoot your device.
now i am being told:
I'm sorry. Apparently, we’re not able to provide any billing assistance on this channel. Please send in your request to ifollow@efl.com so we can review.
Please include your registered email, plus the club you follow.

Same as everyone else. Nothing !!!
I've not checked they refunded the last farce yet, but thinking I'll give them 48hrs for this refund then charge £1 a day interest insisting it's from their company funds.

Club are advising that the efl app appears to be working so watch it on your phone for the moment. Other clubs have the same issue.

I've not checked they refunded the last farce yet, but thinking I'll give them 48hrs for this refund then charge £1 a day interest insisting it's from their company funds.

Watch it work with minutes left and then say you can't claim refunds

How do you get a refund

What a load of crap. We all pay our hard-earned tenners and if you’re anything like me and me old man you’re staring at a spinning f****** wheel

Finally got in working on the web, lowest quality picture but its holding up, just in time for h/t.

Usually ok for me but not really working on Surface pc, android tablet or desktop pc!

was advised by "helpline" to try Safari browser!

Hopeless.

reducing video to much lower spec I can get the odd minute or two but not much more

Back