• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

Yep still waiting a reply, I hope we all complained and sent email to ifollow@efl, I assume that's the right address if not no wonder I haven't heard anything:Scared:

Has anyone emailed Ifollow since Saturday and still waiting a reply
I emailed Ifollow after the Morecambe game as I was charged even though I used my ST Holder code. I got an automated response on the Monday saying they were busy and would get back when they can, still haven’t heard anything.

Just seen that Pompey ifollow users have been given a free pass to their next game due to not being able to see first 15 minutes of match. Don't know if any of you also qualify for some form of compensation. I only listen to the matches so don't know if the same problem affected you

Yes
I didn't get a response on their help chat thing at the time and emailed requesting a refund
Not even acknowledged never mind a reply! Terrible service
I also have had no answer about last night. I was talking on their chat line during the 20 minutes of breakdown but as soon as I asked for a credit against Saturdays game they hung up.still waiting.for a reply Is the club aware of these problems?

I also have had no answer about last night. I was talking on their chat line during the 20 minutes of breakdown but as soon as I asked for a credit against Saturdays game they hung up.still waiting.for a reply Is the club aware of these problems?
The Club is aware and they asked iFollow to fix issues during the first half yesterday

Just got this in an email:

Dear Supporter,

We would like to apologise for the technical issue with your iFollow service, that affected part of the viewing of the Southend vs Portsmouth fixture on the 6th of October.

As a result, we will be issuing you a replacement complementary free match pass code that can be used to watch the final group stage EFL Trophy game on 10th November. This code will be sent in advance of the fixture.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact ifollow@efl.com.

EFL Digital

Cheers Rhb just received the same complimentary note to view the Colchester 3Efl game, although If Im honest was hoping for a free pass to this Saturdays Exeter game as the Colchester one is such a dead rubber and cant see us putting out the greatest side

Just been told I'll get a free pass for the next game too, any advice on how to make a dead rubber game any more exciting welcomed!

Re previous comments.
I asked for a credit on chatline and they said email efl
This I did and got a computerised confirmation of receipt.
No response yet.

Just got this in an email:

Dear Supporter,

We would like to apologise for the technical issue with your iFollow service, that affected part of the viewing of the Southend vs Portsmouth fixture on the 6th of October.

As a result, we will be issuing you a replacement complementary free match pass code that can be used to watch the final group stage EFL Trophy game on 10th November. This code will be sent in advance of the fixture.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact ifollow@efl.com.

EFL Digital
If they haven’t got the decency to refund you your £10, the least they should do is offer you a game of YOUR choice .
Insulting to give you a game hardly anyone would want to see

Great you got answer still waiting for response. Doesn't inspire non season ticket holders to buy match passes which the clubs wont be happy about as they will loose income

If they haven’t got the decency to refund you your £10, the least they should do is offer you a game of YOUR choice .
Insulting to give you a game hardly anyone would want to see

In fairness they paid a tenner to watch one game nobody wanted to see so I imagine the EFL thinks they can't get enough of pointless matches :Winking:

I emailed Ifollow after the Morecambe game as I was charged even though I used my ST Holder code. I got an automated response on the Monday saying they were busy and would get back when they can, still haven’t heard anything.

Same here. Got the automated responses after both the Morecambe and Crawley and heard nothing since.

Emailed them on Monday, and got a reply on Tuesday saying I had to email another department.

Emailed this other department, who responded to me today, suggesting that I email a third department.

But they did thank me for my patience, which made it all better.

Edit: this wasn’t relating to the game on Saturday, not the Pompey game

The weird thing is I got my response when I hadn't even asked for anything. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone that bought a ticket will get a comp for Col U.

REF MY PREVIOUS COMMENT

I did ask for a refund from their own coffers rather than from the money that should be going to the club

Thinking as I am writing maybe this is why the t.... f...... b....... are only offering a non match as cash already gone to Club AND sky not going to refund us out of their own pockets.

I spent ages penning a cheeky, witty, self deprecating email about the horrors of being a Southend fan in the hope that my sparkling wit would create a smile and begged for them to take pity and give me and the rest of us SUFC fans something in this horror of a period in our history.

Slightly disappointed to get the same impersonal response as others, offering a free pass to watch the Col U match...

Back