• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

I haven't had any problem, I use smartview and miracast to watch it on the TV from my phone.

One of those old things (screen) you plug into a desk top pc.
yep. A monitor
they also used to hand out the milk cartons at primary school at break time ..
oh hang on ......
maybe I've inserted the wire into the wrong hole

I’ve watched each of the games on my laptop and if it’s playing up (it was for one game) I’ve switched to my phone. Had no issues yet, even though it’s sometimes a pain watching on a smaller screen.

Just had a response from ifollow to my query why I couldn’t view from my iPad to TV via Apple lightning adaptor. Answer was that ifollow doesn’t support it.

However, I have been able to watch the second half on my TV via that route. Anyone know why? Thanks.

Managed to clear the browsing data from my laptop and it worked so was able to watch the Exeter game. Unfortunately got very little support from ifollow which is a pity as not everybody is computer savvy which is something that ifollow should take into account.

I think I'm inbetween savvy and unsavvy. Knowledge via work using a laptop or desktop so able to clear caches browsers etc... but cant be doing with the poor service when there is a problem I cant fix. I think my patience is shortening as i get older!
I told them Im not free for the game for which theyve offered a credit (Nov- colchester- EFL Cup) and wanted last saturdays game provided as a credit. Got an email after the game they are busy and will respond in due course. They had 4 days to respond!
When it works its fine and acceptable for £10. When it doesnt, theyre customer service is on a par with BT, Virgin, and all the other greedy ones who just want new customers and sod the existing ones
Monday rant over... Is it wine o clock yet?!

I think I'm inbetween savvy and unsavvy. Knowledge via work using a laptop or desktop so able to clear caches browsers etc... but cant be doing with the poor service when there is a problem I cant fix. I think my patience is shortening as i get older!
I told them Im not free for the game for which theyve offered a credit (Nov- colchester- EFL Cup) and wanted last saturdays game provided as a credit. Got an email after the game they are busy and will respond in due course. They had 4 days to respond!
When it works its fine and acceptable for £10. When it doesnt, theyre customer service is on a par with BT, Virgin, and all the other greedy ones who just want new customers and sod the existing ones
Monday rant over... Is it wine o clock yet?!
You have had the same experience as me which I am sorry you have.

Just purchased a video pass for today's and despite putting in the match code they have charged me a tenner.So going through the process of claiming a refund.

Has any one else done this?How long do they take in returning the money?

Just purchased a video pass for today's and despite putting in the match code they have charged me a tenner.So going through the process of claiming a refund.

Have had this too. Have to make sure you click apply and don't have existing payment selected. Still waiting for my refund.

Just had email saying I'm being refunded for the elf cup game
I did moan a lot to them be fair and said didn't want original credit offered

Is everyone who this happening to not pressing APPLYafter they've put in the code before pressing PURCHASE? After you hit APPLY the balance should instantly total £0.00 and then therefore there is no charge. If it's not resetting to £0.00 then there's a problem with the code.

Is everyone who this happening to not pressing APPLYafter they've put in the code before pressing PURCHASE? After you hit APPLY the balance should instantly total £0.00 and then therefore there is no charge. If it's not resetting to £0.00 then there's a problem with the code.
Used ifollow numerous times and not had a problem until today,possibly code Incorrect . Requested refund so fingers crossed dont have to wait too long

iFollow is not letting me watch at the moment even though I'm logged in. Anyone else getting problems?

iFollow is not letting me watch at the moment even though I'm logged in. Anyone else getting problems?
I went through the log in and payment again complete with code, accepted it (again)! And I've now got the picture. This system is a total pain in the arse at times.

Back