• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

Not letting me pay? This godforsaken service really grinds my gears

First time i have used it, so far logged on, paid and good picture. Im sure it wasnt supposed to be this easy.

Just need a 3-0 home win then im happy

Technical question. Something unexpected has cropped up and I will not be able to watch live. Does anyone know if I can pick it up from the start if for example, I am able to start watching at 4.30?

Again, I was able to watch the second half on TV by connecting my iPad via an Apple lightning connector. But I couldn’t get it work from the start - only on the iPad. I’m told that ifollow doesn’t allow connection via the lightning connector - so I’m not sure what’s going on. Maybe I’ll try logging on just after the start next time. Anyone else had this issue?

Yesterday's match was the first time I've had issues. Because everything had been fine, I didn't bother to redeem my code till Friday evening. I thought I would try putting it in using lower case letters to see if it would make any difference, expecting an "invalid code, please re-try" type of response.

I got the "invalid code" bit but then it went straight through to the payment and took the £10!

I've raised it already with Gavin and he's sent it on to the ifollow people to look into. Maybe there was a collective issue if others have had similar problems.

Yesterday's match was the first time I've had issues. Because everything had been fine, I didn't bother to redeem my code till Friday evening. I thought I would try putting it in using lower case letters to see if it would make any difference, expecting an "invalid code, please re-try" type of response.

I got the "invalid code" bit but then it went straight through to the payment and took the £10!

I've raised it already with Gavin and he's sent it on to the ifollow people to look into. Maybe there was a collective issue if others have had similar problems.
Yes I had first time issues as mentioned earlier in this thread.Emailed ifollow and just got a computer generated email today to say we are very busy and will get back as soon as we can.So wait to see how long it takes to get a refund

TBF the picture when you can get it is a lot more stable than previous years.....have felt sick watching it before and not just the way we play.

Looks like a change in the way we are getting access to iFollow. No longer going to get codes due the time it takes etc. Will be based on email.

Looks like a change in the way we are getting access to iFollow. No longer going to get codes due the time it takes etc. Will be based on email.

Deep joy, I bet that goes off without any hitches!

I do use a difference email address for iFollow so I rang the ticket office and the nice lady there made all the necessary changes for me. Just to be on the safe side I have registered Mrs RHB on iFollow so hopefully, one way or another, we should be able to access the new system when it comes in. Ok, that's the theory sorted..........................................

Anyone having problems getting to the ifollow site within the official SUFC site? I'm trying to subscribe to pay to watch the Salford game tonight and it's just hanging

At the moment I'm logged on and I have a picture of Salford's ground. Obviously that may not last.

Back