• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

Anyone else having a problem via Paypal when buying a match pass for tomorrow??

I have tried unsuccessfully 4 times through Paypal and just get a message saying something went wrong try later. i havent had this problem before and Always paid via Pay Pal., Usually though I do it on Match Day.

However switched to paying directly by credit card and this has gone through.

Just alerting folks. checking in case you encounter the same issue, you might not want to leave it late, although the pay pal problem might be resolved later today? Tried to alert Ifollow but thats not working for me at the moment

Exactly the same for me for the past two games. PayPal option stopped working, gave the debit card a try and it worked.

Hopefully will get resolved

Despite requesting a refund last week still waiting answer.Its not the amount involved it's the lack of customer service.Have emailed the club to see what pressure they can put on EFL,not holding my breath as to what the outcome will be,but cant sit by letting companies get away with it

Exactly the same for me for the past two games. PayPal option stopped working, gave the debit card a try and it worked.

Hopefully will get resolved
Yes ditto. Tried PayPal option to pay countless times but kept coming up with error. 2 other options to pay..." Usual method" or "Credit card". Went for the former, and it went through PayPal without any problem. ?

Interesting to read that the C*l U chairman actually gave the number of passes for their recent game was I think 5 short of the 500 number where the club I believe get some money from an away game.
Is there anyway of finding out the figures for games? If so does anybody know?
If we had a reasonable start to the season I'm sure the figures for the away games would increase to above those levels.Today is the perfect example where today I will save my £10 as I really am struggling to get any enthusiasm due to our form,and will just listen to the radio.
If figures aren't available might be interesting to do an after match poll on SZ to gauge the current up take

This useless dog **** isn't working again. Yes, I've restarted. Yes, I've tried a different browser. Yes, I've logged out. Yes, I've cleared cache.

iRipoff.

This useless dog **** isn't working again. Yes, I've restarted. Yes, I've tried a different browser. Yes, I've logged out. Yes, I've cleared cache.

iRipoff.

All I can suggest is trying audio - that works for me.

Pile of ****ing ****. The only thing that works is taking your money. That works every time. ****s.

All I can suggest is trying audio - that works for me.

Pile of ****ing ****. The only thing that works is taking your money. That works every time. ****s.
I didn't pay a tenner to listen to the game, I paid a tenner to watch it and I haven't seen a single moment yet. They're total ripoff merchants.

Me too, nothing! I am sick to death of this lousy service. and never getting a refund or even am acknowledgement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raise the matter with Southend Ticket Office Manager Gavin Preston...I had the same issue on Tuesday as well and made him aware, he needs to know if others are having issues

All they do is tell you to clear cookies and your cache and log in again, which means it wipes your chat with them and it's then someone else's problem.

I told Gavin the last time, and give him his due he contacted them, but four weeks later no response at all (or refund obviously!!)

Never had a problem other small sound issues in home games but second away one and yet again just the spinning wheel. Am watching on small iPad ok but will be loath to pay a tenner for away games again.

Last edited:
I now have a picture!! No doubt it will go off when the ref blows for the start of the second half. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!

Mine just suddenly started working, too. It's clear the problem is on their end. Not enough capacity is my guess.

I subscribe to the NFL's streaming app, and that's a dream. It works flawlessly, never have a problem. Never have to worry that I just won't be able to watch the game.

Not like this piece of crap.

Mine just suddenly started working, too. It's clear the problem is on their end. Not enough capacity is my guess.

I subscribe to the NFL's streaming app, and that's a dream. It works flawlessly, never have a problem. Never have to worry that I just won't be able to watch the game.

Not like this piece of crap.

This, other than the getting it to work bit. That happened about now in the Crawley game but no joy here.

The NFL gamepass works fine, amazon works fine etc. It's just iFollow where there are issues.

Back