• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I can feel another SZ campaign coming on......

The Goat is listed on the Sky Sports News League One top scorers list with 5 goals but below him they are showing Nathan Lowndes of Port Vale (also with 5 goals).

Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but Wayne has 5 league goals & G comes before L in the alphabet.

Therefore, I enocourage everyone to use the feedback option on the Sky Sports website to lodge a complaint.

If anyone has a direct email address to feedback to Sky then please feel free to add it to this thread!

Perhaps it's because they want to show scorers from as many clubs as possible, so when there's twoc players from the same club on the same amount of goals, they only show one of the two?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Sep. 26 2005,11:34)]Perhaps it's because they want to show scorers from as many clubs as possible, so when there's twoc players from the same club on the same amount of goals, they only show one of the two?
I bet if it was Reyes & Henry or Rooney & van Nistelrooy both on 5 goals they wouldn't apply that rule!

Anyway, Nathan Lowndes a) scored 2 of his goals at the Hall & b) is ginger so shouldn't be on the list
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Sep. 26 2005,11:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Sep. 26 2005,11:38)]b) is ginger so shouldn't be on the list  
tounge.gif
Oi. Enough of the ginger abuse!
I'm not anti-ginger per se (please refer to numerous previous postings about my desires for Ginger Aloud & Geri Halliwell amongst others), just anti neon-orange carrot tops who always seem to score against SUFC.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Sep. 26 2005,12:07)]I'm not anti-ginger per se (please refer to numerous previous postings about my desires for Ginger Aloud & Geri Halliwell amongst others), just anti neon-orange carrot tops who always seem to score against SUFC.  
wink.gif
Ah, fair enough..... at least my hair isn't neon orange....
wink.gif

Back