• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

we're up

HUTTON

The Blues are going up, the blues are going up.

Well done boys you have done you're self proud, all the fans new u could it well done.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Indeed congratulations and living as I do in Yorkshire lots of away games to go to!

Well done lads, glad youre up, that's six points in the bag for next season for us then
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 28 2005,19:26)]Well done lads, glad youre up, that's six points in the bag for next season for us then
biggrin.gif
controversial

tounge.gif

Al

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 28 2005,17:41)]Indeed congratulations and living as I do in Yorkshire lots of away games to go to!
Superb result.

Indeed, living in Yorkshire means I get to see lots of away games - especially Barnsley as the ground is 10 mins from my house!

Can't wait for next season
biggrin.gif

Congratulations - You finished 4th were definately one of the best teams we played and all things considered deserved your promotion - ATB for next season.

Well done Shrimpers from a Wrexham fan- hope can you hang about for a season so we can come and visit!

Back