• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We All Follow.....THE ESSEX BOYS IN BLUE!!!

I love a good argument. I enjoy the banter and the heated debates we see in the Pub threads, and have been less than complimentary to some of my fellow Blues' fans.

But let's make something very clear. With a few muggy Borient exceptions, we are here because we love those Boys in Blue. With another huge Cup Game before us, let us all stand together and sing in unison. Some people won't be able to get tickets. Others will be forced to work. But we will all be desperately hoping for that improbable victory.

Wherever you are, whatever your political views, if you support the Mighty Shrimpers, you are my brother or sister. An unlikely combination of Zoners stood and drank together at the Shrimpers' Bar last weekend, all united in singing along with The Colours Between:

We All Follow......THE ESSEX BOYS IN BLUE!!

When Southend United come out to play, sing up, sing up. When Southend United come out to play, sing up, sing up. When Southend United come out to play, we sing at home and we sing away, we all follow the Essex boys in blue.

Na na na na na na na na na na naaaa na naaaa na na na na na na na na na na naaaa na naaaa na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na...

we all follow the Essex boys in blue.

Everyone please learn and sing at The Bridge and at every other game!

Rusty, I love you and want you to have my children!

However that's physically impossible so have some green when I can again and a beer next time I'm down on the 13th?

Back