• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We are in here

It’s a fairly mental list. We’re behind the carrot crunchers but ahead of Bolton Wanderers! No doubt someone could make a case for that, but not before finishing two large bottles of vodka.

Its good to know that there's still potential to drop further and that this isn't the bottom :-)

Ah, The Lights. They have great fans, and even greater kits.

I’ve not seen them play, but have been to their stadium, which is a former baseball ground which has been converted.
They had a different shirt for every home game this season I believe, at least that was the initial intent

They had a different shirt for every home game this season I believe, at least that was the initial intent

Yeah I heard about that. I think their season has recently restarted, but I don’t know if they’ve kept the changing kit concept.

Their kits are always stunning though. Just look at these beauties;

C9112333-4150-4820-B875-1D326E86C003.png

1F1476B6-BBFF-4B0D-87E5-4B8E50EC7AF7.jpeg

4100189F-48A9-4B3C-BC6C-71CCACB4A01D.jpeg

A06351BD-AD6E-415B-B9F2-F40A490484ED.jpeg

Don't you just love American Soccer. Got all the kit but are never going to be a world power.

It’s because they are fail to appreciate the game as it is. They seem to love adding wacky stunts & concepts, which make it comical. Sticking with the Las Vegas Lights, they do a stunt where selected fans come onto the pitch, whilst a helicopter hovers overhead & drops bundles of cash for them to scramble for. It’s beyond mental ?

Check it out (also, the commentary is peak Americanism)

It’s because they are fail to appreciate the game as it is. They seem to love adding wacky stunts & concepts, which make it comical. Sticking with the Las Vegas Lights, they do a stunt where selected fans come onto the pitch, whilst a helicopter hovers overhead & drops bundles of cash for them to scramble for. It’s beyond mental ?

Check it out (also, the commentary is peak Americanism)

There's something so grim and Vegas about that. I prefer Mansun's effort at Liverpool Street Station....

Reactions: GBJ
Back